Search

Support Forum

SANE Support Forum

What next?

For when you're feeling particularly vulnerable...
DragonMoon

What next?

Postby DragonMoon » Tue Oct 20, 2020 9:09 am

I've done CBT multiple times, counselling before, more counselling now, antidepressants in the past but never again, mindfulness, reiki, meditation, I want the ache to stop, I want to be happy and nice, I'm disgusting and pathetic, and need to be normal. I want to end things to stop the ache, I want someone to care about real me, not the me they want me to be, I want to matter as me and not the impact I have on others, I can't make the pain stop though, nothing works. Past abuse, many many years of it, physical, verbal, sexual, rubbish social skills..but i have children so I have to be perfect, I have to be alive, I have to function. But laying on the floor is easier. What else can I do? How can I matter as me? How can the ache ever go away? How can I not always be alone as me?

heretochat

Re: What next?

Postby heretochat » Tue Oct 20, 2020 8:53 pm

Hi DragonMoon

I have read your post and wanted to reply though I don't have all the answers. It seems like you've been through quite a lot with past abuse and you have done well to have CBT and counselling etc. Mindfulness and meditation can come in useful. I'm sure you're not disgusting and pathetic and I know that I don't know you but I care about you - the real you. Having children doesn't mean you have to be perfect, nobody is perfect. Your children do need you here though and you matter to them and you matter as you as a person. You're not alone and hopefully talking with people on here will help you in a way. I hope things start to get better for you

DragonMoon

Postby DragonMoon » Tue Oct 20, 2020 11:22 pm

I don't know what else I can do to get out of it

heretochat

Postby heretochat » Wed Oct 21, 2020 12:13 am

What is it that you are wanting to get out of? If you ever want to contact me on my email address which is shown on my profile then feel free to do so. Things will hopefully get better for you

Return to “Safe Room”