Search

Support Forum

SANE Support Forum

Friday

For when you're feeling particularly vulnerable...
myheadspacerace

Friday

Postby myheadspacerace » Fri Nov 15, 2019 8:26 pm

A few beers down, listening to some music on YouTube. Had a shitty day. The usual. But I feel ok right now. I am not sure what it is that makes me feel like this. Yes the alcohol could be but I usually feel like shit with the hangover from hell, the one where you cant get yourself out of bed. If that's not bad enough, I have the echoes of the piss takers and the ones who like to kick you when you least expect it. I'm going to go for another 4 pack in a few. Its like I am drawn to getting drunk and fuzzy. I keep saying to myself, I wont drink like that again, hell! I wont drink at all But now, I am in the same place yet again. But its ok. I can get through the bad times. Its temporary. After all I wrote this. This isn't a sign of alcohol dependency. ITs not me, I am not about that. But yeah, I drink, Things get tougher, Fuse gets shorter. But hell, Its what I want, its not that bad right? A few beers too many every now and then? I am fighting every day, everyday. But times like these fit perfectly. And I am not about fool myself

Return to “Safe Room”