Search

Support Forum

SANE Support Forum

Struggling and don't know where to turn

For when you're feeling particularly vulnerable...
Kaloui

Struggling and don't know where to turn

Postby Kaloui » Sun Jul 05, 2015 9:02 am

Hi

Haven't been on here for a long time but really struggling right this minute and don't know where to turn or what to do.

My diagnosis is EUPD. I have been through quite a bit over the last few years, this year was supposed to be a good one! Every time I think things can't get any worse.... they just do, every time I think life surely can't chuck any more shit at me...It does!

So far this year I still can't work or volunteer due to a false statement produced by my daughters old social worker, my dad suddenly dropped dead and I was in Tunisia at the time of the terrorist attack! Plus loads of little things life likes to throw at you!

I am really struggling this weekend (my daughter is at her dads) and don't know where to turn.

acorn

Re: Struggling and don't know where to turn

Postby acorn » Sun Jul 05, 2015 9:36 pm

Hello kaloui and welcome back to sane

Wow that must have been so traumatic to be there. I take it you escaped unharmed? That really sucks about your daughters social worker writing an untrue statement and it being used against you. That happens far more often than it should. I swear the majority of social workers are on power trips just trying to see how far they can effect peoples lives. Do you see any professionals yourself that could offer a counter statement?
Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying "I will try again tomorrow"

Return to “Safe Room”