Search

Support Forum

SANE Support Forum

Narcissist ex

For when you're feeling particularly vulnerable...
sharon1973

Narcissist ex

Postby sharon1973 » Mon Jun 14, 2021 6:10 pm

So one week ago today I left my narcissist ex, I packed my shit and moved out, I miss him so so much he promised me the world, we we’re going to get married he told me he loved me literally every day many times a day, we were only together for a year but I knew him longer and I fell for him because his “bad boy” image and I knew he was seeing other people whilst I was living with him but still I loved this man after all he begged me to move into his flat so how could he possibly cheat right? Wrong!! I knew he was sleeping around but chose to ignore the anxiety I felt everyday because I loved him and he said he loved me too, he’d often say how can I cheat when I live with him and I knew his whereabouts 24/7 but he was, a narcissist will “hoover” keep their exes on Facebook etc as they need a “supply” trust me I’ve watched enough YouTube videos on this and it all makes sense, so bottom line is now I’m living back in my flat, no job, no money, no friends cause this man was my entire world!! I just cry all day I can’t cope anymore!! I’ve blocked him on WhatsApp and have deleted all social media xx

Return to “Safe Room”