Search

Support Forum

SANE Support Forum

please...trig

For sharing your experiences and feelings about mental illness
PureFrustr8d

please...trig

Postby PureFrustr8d » Wed Feb 18, 2009 12:22 am

I dont feel like anyone listens to me on here or in the real world. I thought this site was for support but its making me feel even worse. Why does no-one care that im struggling so much to keep my head above water with this BPD and trying to keep my son. Im crying my heart out every night, im hurting so much, i cant cope with this alone. Im being left to take care of my 17 month old son and I have all these issues and I cant cope, Im failing, Im going to die and he's going to hate me forever thinking I never loved him enough to live. Im trapped...i dont want to live but how can I kill myself and set my son up for that suffering later in life... Im only 25 but I feel like Iv lived a lifetime!
Last edited by PureFrustr8d on Wed Feb 18, 2009 1:06 am, edited 1 time in total.

deadchick07

Re: please...

Postby deadchick07 » Wed Feb 18, 2009 12:55 am

it can be a funny site, in the non ha ha way. it can be dominated by one or two (domnated it myself a few times) and its unfortunate, because if it were a face to face support group someone would have kicked off by now about how only a few people get to post and replied to. I find i get the best support from pm's from a few people who have showed genuine regard towards me, and im eternally greatful.

thare are many people, withall different backgrounds and experiences that would not noaturally be put in a support group together, and there is little in the way of monitoring the splitting and gameplaying that occurs, and hense individuals feeling unsupported or ignored. Pretty cheesed off ith it too. pmme if you want support, but my replying is sporadic due to a crap connection. sorry to sound negative...
I'm not mad, I'm furious

When injustice becomes law, rebellion becomes duty

PureFrustr8d

Re: please...trig

Postby PureFrustr8d » Wed Feb 18, 2009 1:18 am

cheers folks

keepsafe

Re: please...trig

Postby keepsafe » Wed Feb 18, 2009 1:34 am

I wish I could help you
I hope someone can
KS