I'm very glad to be part of this community. I joined today because i need some help or suggestions on how to beat this problem i have.
Briefly speaking, I can't reason. I do stuff like how they come and there is no reason behind them. I must say that this problem was already present in middle school, maybe even before. I'll make some examples:
- playing chess, with no strategy, and only deciding on the present pieces composition.
- playing games. I can't be competitive, it seems like i do always the same stuff, repeatedly
- at work, I'm very methodic, but i feel like i do stuff just for doing them and always the same stuff
- i prefer that someone tells me what to do
- even for simple tasks I'm worried that I do something wrong
- for big tasks instead sometimes i do them without thinking
I have this limit and I don't know how to improve, and if i can improve. I can't decide by myself, even on simple things. I feel like I don't have any preference. I don't know. I feel very bad about this.
Does someone have any suggestions on how to solve this?
Thank you in advance for your help