SANE Support Forum

Out of my hands

If you're new and want to say hello...
lou66

Out of my hands

Postby lou66 » Mon May 10, 2021 1:01 am

I’m currently absolutely devastated and don’t know what I can do,
I have a 16 year old who is bipolar, autistic and has anxiety and depression,
It has been a hard six years (in particular) with my daughter trying to commit divide several times, the last time was just before her 16 birthday, which was a trigger, she went into hospital after a few failed attempts to visit she allowed me to see her for her birthday, however she kicked off and attacked me so I restrained her, but the hospital put call into social services as I didn’t walk away and shouted at her, I have now lost her as they are putting her into care and I’m banned from seeing her, I didn’t harm her now they have opened a case on my other daughter, I’m at my wits end I don’t know how to carry on

epitaph

Re: Out of my hands

Postby epitaph » Tue May 11, 2021 7:25 am

Hi lou66,

I feel you need to demonstrate to social services that you can remain calm, rational and self controlled no matter what. If you don't think that is the case then you need to seek help and openly describe what has been happening along with the efforts you are making.

Perhaps request regular visits so that social services are better able to assess the situation and reassure themselves to what is actually happening.

Return to “Newbies Room”