Search

Support Forum

SANE Support Forum

Hello! I am a newbie :-)

If you're new and want to say hello...
jamuna1

Hello! I am a newbie :-)

Postby jamuna1 » Wed Feb 03, 2021 3:18 pm

Hi. My name is Jamuna. I am a 61 year old female just looking for somewhere to get my feelings out. This has been a terrible year so far for all of the world and for some added negatives have made it a whole lot worse. I am one of those people. I have been battling to stay on top of it all and it is such a hard battle that drains me of what little energy and sane-ness that I have. I suffer from Fibromyalgia as well, which is debilitating when it takes hold. But the battle to stay on top is the worst. I feel like my legs have been grabbed and I am being pulled down into a deep dark abyss. Sometimes hopelessness is so overwhelming. No - I do not have any suicidal thoughts. Seeing my Son again one day when this virus has gone, is what keeps me going. I am on my own - living with my cat. I dont have anyone close that I trust or want to share my thoughts and feelings with. It is just me. Sometimes I want to scream out how I feel - just to get it out of my system. I cry all the time and I berate myself for letting myself slide. the black dog is always nipping at my heals and I am always trying to get away from it. I am not happy. Actually, I dont know what happy is any more. Is anyone really happy? or is it just a word that people use to convince themselves and others that they are in a positive state? Anyhow, thats me. Hello and I hope I havent scared everyone off......

rsxo

Re: Hello! I am a newbie :-)

Postby rsxo » Fri Feb 05, 2021 7:54 pm

Welcome to the community Jamuna :)
RSxo <3

Return to “Newbies Room”