Search

Support Forum

SANE Support Forum

Struggling

If you're new and want to say hello...
sadandlonely

Struggling

Postby sadandlonely » Fri Feb 22, 2019 12:02 pm

Hi.....I am new here but I am really struggling with my mental health right now and I feel like I don't want to be here anymore

Me and my partner recently separated and he has pretty much blocked me out of his life like I never existed and the pain and grief I am feeling is unbearable.

I am just so desperate to not feel like I don't want to live anymore.

rsxo

Re: Struggling

Postby rsxo » Fri Feb 22, 2019 11:21 pm

Welcome!x
RSxo <3

jacky123

Postby jacky123 » Sat Feb 23, 2019 10:40 am

Hello,
I felt just like this not very long ago at all. Things will get easier, the unbearable pain is so difficult i know. Someone on this site gave me some great advice,,, i am going to look for it and re post it.
Please don't think you are alone, keep in touch x

jacky123

Postby jacky123 » Sat Feb 23, 2019 10:42 am

This is what Pauley said when i was thinking there was no point in going on.....

What a horrible experience, I know it seems so dark, but I guess it does get easier. Have you made an appointment to see your GP? It is early days, but medication for depression can help.
I also found just taking time for myself helps. I often just go for a walk along the beach, find a cafe and read a book with a coffee.
have you thought about any clubs you could join? When my depression hit really hard, I took myself off to a gym and took up swimming.
Keep talking on here, we are a nice bunch, and always listen.
Key thing is to try to look after yourself for a while.
best wishes
Pauley

pauley

Postby pauley » Sat Feb 23, 2019 6:32 pm

Bless you Jacky,
I hope you got a little comfort. I should add cry if you need to, the tears eventually stop falling, the pain recedes to a dull ache and you may never fully get over something, but you will beginning to come to terms with it.
Pauley

Return to “Newbies Room”