SANE Support Forum

Tell Me Something About You

If you're new and want to say hello...
epitaph

Re: Tell Me Something About You

Postby epitaph » Mon Jan 11, 2021 8:42 am

Welcome zip and All,

Well done for posting and reaching out.

There are so many of us suffering MH issues at the moment and you are certainly not alone.
Unfortunately this forum does not provide a means for private chat, you may wish to post here as well
https://www.mentalhealthforum.net

Please reach out to all the services available to you as a student or post an individual message in this or the forum above. Please see some of the recent replies to Newbies as these may provide some other suggestions.

Take care

flossy

Postby flossy » Wed Jan 20, 2021 7:58 pm

You have done so well coming off cocaine you should be proud I have not used drugs my thing is drink but you have done amazing keep it up x

flossy

Postby flossy » Wed Jan 20, 2021 8:45 pm

Sorry new to all this that was meaning to go on the thinking to much forum to dott x

flossy

Postby flossy » Thu Jan 21, 2021 1:44 pm

Sorry epitaph not good with technology didn’t mean to post on here sorry

riley1982

Postby riley1982 » Sun Feb 07, 2021 11:07 pm

Hi I have joined to talk about my mental health and advice.

goldfinch

Postby goldfinch » Tue Mar 23, 2021 2:54 pm

Hi all,
I'm 26 and am struggling with depression again after my diagnosis of chronic migraines which mean I am constantly in pain and have difficulty with pretty much everything. I also have some issues with sexual trauma and self harm. This has been going on for years and I only recently started reaching out for help, including talking to a therapist who suggested looking at some support groups too. So here I am!
I was a biomedical student and enjoy learning stuff and reading, along with drawing and painting. I'm also trying to come up with other hobbies that don't involve noise so if anyone has any suggestions?

helly66

Postby helly66 » Wed May 12, 2021 11:08 am

Hello
im new
ive been trying for years to not let my anxiety depression get to me holding down a job,( 13Years) but after 30 years of struggling things are just coming crashing down . ive just been given a official warning at work for mistakes ( I do data inputing) my confidence has crashed and i fear being sacked . Im having a crappy time trying to recover my inheritance from my brother ( my father left half a property to me) brother not budging i have got intouch with CAB but fear a long horrible fight ahead ,,,,,, i live in a high rise no outside space just concrete jungle,,,,, im crap at working every job ive had ive had to wing my way through it fear of being caught out as thick and useless I have a partner who sleeps all day and up all night ( he has compicated problems) ive become his carer when i do get home from work he knows nothing of my problems at work ....I lie in bed all weekend because ive no reason to go anywhere ( well not at the moment) its all just a BIG BIG mess im stuck and no where to turn at all , I feel like running away .

sorry to drone on

epitaph

Postby epitaph » Wed May 12, 2021 8:20 pm

Hello helly66,

Welcome to the forum, please don't feel that you are alone in the way you feel or the issues you face. There will be people here who are able to closely relate to the things that you have been putting up with and are going through.

Please feel free to post as you like...

Take care...

tui88

Postby tui88 » Fri May 21, 2021 1:40 pm

Hi There

I have suffered from depression for many years but was only properly diagnosed about 5 years ago. In the last year it got worse when my father passed away from brain cancer. Shortly after his death my long term partner left me which in turn set off a chain reaction of events. I started drinking heavily and abusing drugs which resulted in me getting caught drink driving, and landed me in rehab. I've since been sober but I am really struggling to be happy. I know I don't want to drink or do drugs again but my mood is all over the place, I am insanely lonely, I miss my ex girlfriend a lot and am pretty certain she has moved on which makes me even sadder.
I feel suicidal a lot and don't feel there is much point in carrying on. I just hate that this is the hand I've been dealt and really wish I didn't exist in the first place.

Return to “Newbies Room”