Search

Support Forum

SANE Support Forum

Help please...

Sometimes you just need to let off steam...
ang03

Help please...

Postby ang03 » Tue Apr 20, 2021 12:33 am

Hello, I need help, well I've been needing help for years and I can't get help, my life is completely ruined and I'm completely ruined yet all I hear is "It's going to be better" "You deserve support" but where is this support? How am I supposed to believe it's going to get better when for the past 8 years it's just been getting worse. I've tried different counselling services even though I keep asking my GP to send me to proper psychologists or someone that is able to diagnose me properly but they always tell me to go to the same places like Mind, Mental Health Exchange, Forward Thinking. I'm tired, I'm so tired I haven't had the desire to live for years and I have no idea what happiness feels like, I'm only staying alive because there's no one that can take care of my mother and now I'm in my last year of college failing all my classes even though I don't have a choice but to go to University even if I don't want to and I can't do any of my assignments I just physically can't bring myself to do it, I've tried I swear I've been trying for so long I've opened up to my tutor as well but all they did was give me extra lessons which don't help me because I can't do anything all my energy goes into not dying why can't people get that? They say they do but they don't, if they did they wouldn't say that my performance in class in unacceptable, I still turn up to class even though getting out of bed and leaving home makes me break down and feel as if I've been climbing up a mountain. I'm completely isolated, I don't have friends or family ( only my mum) but even she doesn't care she's mentioned it many times and told me to just die whenever I cried or told her I want to kill myself. I'm not able to get proper support or help, what the hell do I do? I'm tired of doing my own research, I'm tired of reading resources, I just want someone to help me properly I can't do this alone.

heretochat

Re: Help please...

Postby heretochat » Tue Apr 20, 2021 7:51 pm

ang03 wrote:Hello, I need help, well I've been needing help for years and I can't get help, my life is completely ruined and I'm completely ruined yet all I hear is "It's going to be better" "You deserve support" but where is this support? How am I supposed to believe it's going to get better when for the past 8 years it's just been getting worse. I've tried different counselling services even though I keep asking my GP to send me to proper psychologists or someone that is able to diagnose me properly but they always tell me to go to the same places like Mind, Mental Health Exchange, Forward Thinking. I'm tired, I'm so tired I haven't had the desire to live for years and I have no idea what happiness feels like, I'm only staying alive because there's no one that can take care of my mother and now I'm in my last year of college failing all my classes even though I don't have a choice but to go to University even if I don't want to and I can't do any of my assignments I just physically can't bring myself to do it, I've tried I swear I've been trying for so long I've opened up to my tutor as well but all they did was give me extra lessons which don't help me because I can't do anything all my energy goes into not dying why can't people get that? They say they do but they don't, if they did they wouldn't say that my performance in class in unacceptable, I still turn up to class even though getting out of bed and leaving home makes me break down and feel as if I've been climbing up a mountain. I'm completely isolated, I don't have friends or family ( only my mum) but even she doesn't care she's mentioned it many times and told me to just die whenever I cried or told her I want to kill myself. I'm not able to get proper support or help, what the hell do I do? I'm tired of doing my own research, I'm tired of reading resources, I just want someone to help me properly I can't do this alone.

Hello I have read your post and completely get that about all your energy going into not dying. I know it seems like it at the moment but your life and you are not completely ruined. You are doing so well to cope every day and at such a young age really and especially to be looking after your mother. Whoever says that your performance in class is unacceptable, well they are wrong and they need to realise the struggle you have and all the effort you make into getting out of bed and leaving home to get to college. Sorry you are isolated with no friends or family, I know that feeling well and I am so sorry you have had your own mum tell you to just die whenever you have cried or told her you want to kill yourself. As difficult as it is, please try to ignore her very hurtful words. You are not alone, I care and would never want you to end up killing yourself. You do well to post on here, it's very quiet, perhaps if you haven't already it might be a good idea to join some other forums where hopefully you would receive more replies and support

Return to “Rant Room”