Search

Support Forum

SANE Support Forum

Don’t know what to do for the best

Sometimes you just need to let off steam...
hs

Don’t know what to do for the best

Postby hs » Sun May 16, 2021 7:07 pm

Husband has schizophrenia, enduring personality disorder and post traumatic stress disorder, we were battling through things were not great with the voices depression but then out of no where I discovered he has stolen a lot of money and he’s just going out disappearing to unknown places, endless lies and being secretive
He waiting for a hospital bed to come available to be changed to clozapine but I don’t think I can take it anymore, after 26 years of grief and recovery I feel there is nothing left

But what happens next I have no idea what way to turn or who to speak to. I can’t believe it’s all over, I’m angry let down , sad and exhausted

papetoli

Re: Don’t know what to do for the best

Postby papetoli » Sun May 30, 2021 6:51 pm

I think it is a difficult situation, but if he is doing things with which you do not agree and is hurting you, the best thing would be to walk away. You may feel guilty, but I don't think what he's doing is right.

beatricemom

Re: Don’t know what to do for the best

Postby beatricemom » Tue Jun 01, 2021 9:50 am

Depression doesn't have to be a constant excuse for swinish behavior. Yes, a person is sick, but this does not mean that he is allowed to make everyone around him sick, doing a million little things for evil.

Return to “Rant Room”