Support Forum

SANE Support Forum

Free hugs here

If it makes you smile...
tt350z1

Free hugs here

Postby tt350z1 » Fri Nov 20, 2020 11:57 am

Hi.

I haven't had any physical contact with anyone for 6 years, unless you count canulas being put in veins lol.

I can imagine some people are really struggling with this sudden sensory perception or rather, deprivation, if you haven't seen loved ones for a while.

Give an E-hug and write a personal wish. IE, not world peace. Or write a paragraph with multiple wishes. The next person should comment on the last posters wishes.

I wish for, the realisation of my career goals and to be able to help others in any capacity, to die well, when I decide, for a good reason. Most of all right now, I wish I could heal everyone on here.

rocknrollgypsy

Re: Free hugs here

Postby rocknrollgypsy » Sun Nov 22, 2020 2:39 am

Not sure what to comment on that. All seems reasonable. Virtual hugs to everyone here.

I wish for civil liberties to become the primary consideration in politics. On a personal level, I wish to find a job that lets me further causes I believe in and pays me enough to live decently on.

plum

Postby plum » Sun Dec 20, 2020 6:40 pm

I'm a loser in life and do not want to work any more as a nobody on crap pay. I have no family or friends and always lonely. I hate my life. I'd be better off on benefits and doing my hobbies until my time comes.

plum

Postby plum » Sun Dec 20, 2020 9:50 pm

I really miss not having a woman. Here in London I'm an pretty undesirable guy getting older and more undesirable, its the same story for a lot of guys here. Alls I attract is old gays which I'm not remotely interested in. Its something that I've accepted now that I will never find happiness or even friends. I'm also a bit of a loser in life with learning difficulties and a speech problem with autism and no woman wants a guy like that.

I grew up in care because my birth mother didn't want me I'm also the product of incest, and I've never been accepted. I would have loved to have been adopted by good parents, maybe I might have had a better life but I was always rejected with people telling me that I'm not normal.

There really is nothing for me in this life but I keep existing and doing my hobbies trying to make myself feel happier and I've not had a good nights sleep in a while. Things feel very very lonely.

ggems

Postby ggems » Mon Apr 12, 2021 7:13 am

I wish I could have a happy life with my baby when it's born and be left alone by people to get on with my life. I wish I had friends and I wasn't son lonely.

Return to “Smiley Room”