Search

Support Forum

SANE Support Forum

Let's write a story together. You write a line, next person continues from where you left off & so on..

If it makes you smile...
maisi

Re: Let's write a story together. You write a line, next person continues from where you left off & so on..

Postby maisi » Sat Sep 01, 2018 10:38 pm

To the forest inhabitants of western Borneo, decades later, Geddy was known as the bearded man who would often sail to the island to care for and commune with orangutans, but that's another story.

maisi

Re: Let's write a story together. You write a line, next person continues from where you left off & so on..

Postby maisi » Sat Sep 01, 2018 11:14 pm

Hang on, I scrap 'but that's another story'

maisi

Postby maisi » Sun Sep 02, 2018 11:33 pm

:lol: the mind is a mysterious unseen universe

maisi

Postby maisi » Tue Sep 11, 2018 11:30 pm

an orangutan was thinking about some really good jazz guitar she'd heard once, and wondering where the memory came from, as the rain poured down through the leaves

maisi

Postby maisi » Sat Sep 15, 2018 3:02 pm

'I'm worried that I overdid the glockenspiel, it was just such a novelty, but it's kind of skewed the oceanic sound, it went a bit mid Wales waterfall...maybe that's why my gigs just don't resonate with Asian primates...can you undo glockenspiel music once it's been played, do you reckon?'

maisi

Postby maisi » Sat Sep 15, 2018 3:04 pm

oops, misunderstood the line i followed, sorry. Er, she's pondering whether Jazz had overdone the glockenspiel, and worrying about her favourite musician's career..

maisi

Postby maisi » Wed Oct 03, 2018 10:56 pm

I've killed the story

1920's wasn't a good decade if you'd just spent your childhood trying to

maisi

Postby maisi » Wed Oct 10, 2018 11:05 pm

Some of the writing was his of course, annotating his new designs. These new charabancs and jalopies (f you spell check), these mayhem machines of the rich, well what jollier project than the arses of the aristocracy, to make a country boy rich?

maisi

Postby maisi » Wed Oct 10, 2018 11:06 pm

I probably shouldn't have done that... :D

maisi

Postby maisi » Sun Oct 14, 2018 9:33 am

His unusual departure was most definitely noted by Micky One Arm, as he pulled up his brewers wagon outside the inn, with his delivery of cheap Kentish ale, and those Spanish sherries, Jamaican rums and coffees, and other vague items that no-one seems to mention, and that seem to be missing the tax component from the price.

'Shhh Bonnie, shhh Clyde' he said to his Shires, 'We'll see what that's all about. Seems like someone owes my friend Mr Pelican an apology- I'm sure we can find some honest work for the lad.'

Return to “Smiley Room”