Search

Support Forum

SANE Support Forum

Where would your happy place be and what would you be doing

If it makes you smile...
betterinrecovery

Re: Where would your happy place be and what would you be doing

Postby betterinrecovery » Mon Jan 28, 2019 10:12 am

Sitting in a cool hut, in an African country, shooting the breeze. Talking about anything and everything with my friends, putting the world to rights.
Waiting for our breakfast of beans and yam to cook.
hearing the cockerel crowing in the background :D
Keeping an eye out for those pesky monkeys...monkeys not children that come around in family groups.
B

prycejosh1987

Postby prycejosh1987 » Sun Jul 19, 2020 5:47 pm

My happy place is at church, during worship. I love it its nice.

summi

Postby summi » Wed Jul 29, 2020 11:54 am

Somewhere isolated, a deserted woods, deserted beach. Anywhere where there is no one.

hay123

Postby hay123 » Fri Aug 28, 2020 3:14 pm

Life fully made up with Kazaa V_ :D .
Trying to be helpful as I can, helps me with my mental health. And I don't realise enough from myself, Is what I understand from myself. :roll:

lol76

Postby lol76 » Sun Oct 04, 2020 11:35 pm

My happy place would be in beautiful woodland with wild flowers, stream, rolling hills, singing birds...lots of sunshine! Lots of peace and stillness with nothing to worry about x

rocknrollgypsy

Postby rocknrollgypsy » Sat Nov 14, 2020 11:20 am

On the barrier at an Iron Maiden gig.

plum

Postby plum » Sun Dec 20, 2020 6:22 pm

I don't really know. Maybe beach combing looking for treasures of the past.

I never really had much of a good life but I do remember some good times although my life could have been better. Now my life is a complete blank there is nothing and alone forever. Searching for relics of the past is the one thing I live for now.

I had a realistic dream that I was a ghost in the first part of the 22nd century in my flat. My flat had been knocked down and rebuilt in the 2090s and I haunted it. I died in 2087 and remained a ghost. I floated about my flat and there were times I did not know I was dead. I thought it was so amazing that I could float in the air and I would see other people in the flats opposite me. The area was very built up by that time and when I looked through the windows I could see the neighbors in there flat and I'd be floating around the big window panes trying to get them to notice me floating but the only problem was that they couldn't see me because I was a spirit. Window panes on most early 22nd century buildings are pretty large. The only person who saw me was a woman who was living in my flat but I appeared as a faint light orb to her. Well I had a peak into the future.

heehee

Postby heehee » Sun Dec 27, 2020 5:22 pm

I'd be sitting in a quiet beach next to my soulmate, reading my favourite books with grapes and chocolate by my side. We were playing around in the sea for most of the day and after sharing a nice ramen bowl, we now watched the sunset together

Return to “Smiley Room”