Search

Support Forum

SANE Support Forum

I'm Falling Apart :(

For when you're feeling particularly vulnerable...
darkana1999

I'm Falling Apart :(

Postby darkana1999 » Sat Jul 18, 2020 10:03 pm

I can't do this...

It hurts. Everything hurts so bad and nothing will ever make it stop! I have nobody left to turn to. I may as well just face the facts. I'm pathetic, I let everyone down, I can't keep control of myself, I'll be alone forever and nobody deserves the misery and the pain that I bring into their lives. No wonder I have no friends. I can't trust anyone anymore. Everyone just turns their back on me when they've gotten all they wanted out of me.

WHy can't I just have the guts to end it. I tried so many times and each time I failed. I failed at ending my own life... haha how pathetic is that? Can't even die properly let alone live through this crappy world where everything and everyone is out for blood and will stop at nothing to get what they want from you.

I don't know how much more I can take i really can't handle this anymore. The pain, the guilt, the sadness, the lonliness, the betrayal, the disappointment, everything needs to just STOP!

JUST LEAVE ME ALONE PLEASE!!

battle-angel

Re: I'm Falling Apart :(

Postby battle-angel » Thu Jul 23, 2020 7:17 am

hey,

everyday you keep fighting is a choice to live. I can only imagine what you are going through and I hope I can be a friend in this time of need. I think it's good to let it out and I know this is very difficult for you however I think being in this forum alone is a great step you are making. Is there anyway I can help by speaking to you?

B

anniexox

Postby anniexox » Sat Jul 25, 2020 4:44 am

Hello,

Just thought I would like to comment by saying sorry about how you feel. This too shall pass. Your life is ever meaningful.
Your passion is clearly one of your strong points, your a very interesting person.
If you need to talk, I'm on Instagram as annalise_storey. I'll be a faithful friend.

Take care.

sk1n1m1n

Postby sk1n1m1n » Mon Aug 03, 2020 4:29 pm

Hi
Do you wanna talk about what's bothering you at the moment?

Return to “Safe Room”