Support Forum

SANE Support Forum

I'm Slipping Up Again...

For sharing your experiences and feelings about mental illness
darkana1999

I'm Slipping Up Again...

Postby darkana1999 » Sun Jul 12, 2020 9:57 pm

Hey everyone,

It's been a while since I've been here. I'm starting to go down that spiral of darkness again and I just need some support because when I get into these messes it's almost impossible to pull me up and out again. I did it once... but I just feel the urges to self harm getting more difficult to resist. I did it using a pair of sissors on my desk at work in between serving customers. Luckily because it was cold in there my work jacket covered them. I've been working so hard but anything and everything makes me feel like I want to disappaer.

dno.9

Re: I'm Slipping Up Again...

Postby dno.9 » Sun Jul 12, 2020 10:06 pm

Hi I hope your ok, it’s so difficult when the dark days come. I’ve also had a bad day I’ve struggled all day and need someone to talk to

battle-angel

Postby battle-angel » Tue Jul 14, 2020 6:12 pm

darkana1999 wrote:Hey everyone,

It's been a while since I've been here. I'm starting to go down that spiral of darkness again and I just need some support because when I get into these messes it's almost impossible to pull me up and out again. I did it once... but I just feel the urges to self harm getting more difficult to resist. I did it using a pair of sissors on my desk at work in between serving customers. Luckily because it was cold in there my work jacket covered them. I've been working so hard but anything and everything makes me feel like I want to disappaer.

Hi darkana, support is always here in a forum such as this. How are things since this post? You are very strong to resist these urges as I am sure you are going through a difficult period of your life. Is there anyway we can help to chat about things? I feel being open with one's challenges helps lift a burden of our chests and I hope this is something we can do to help you

- b. angel

darkana1999

Postby darkana1999 » Tue Jul 14, 2020 9:14 pm

Hey guys.

Things have been weird...
I've been open with my boyfriend with what I'm going through. We have a meal plan so that we can both eat healthier and I really am trying my best but there's always that little voice in my head telling how much of a disgrace I am for eating so much and calling me fat. I've been working so hard on gaining back the weight I lost when my anorexia was at it's worst. I can tell I'm not myself because I'm having to fake a smile at work and it almost feels like everything is going in slow motion sometimes? Kinda hard to explain but I can physically feel my movements are slower than usual.

I haven't self harmed since which is good but I don't know if this is out of not wanting to do it again or through fear of someone finding out and being disappointed in me.

prycejosh1987

Postby prycejosh1987 » Sat Jul 18, 2020 7:03 pm

darkana1999 wrote:Hey everyone,

You need to address the underlying issues, that cause you to self harm. I am sure that as everyone does, invest in your support system. It will help you at this time. Self harming and suicide is never the way out. The only good way out is confront what is making you suicidal and combat these felings by addressing the issues concerning.

Return to “Mutual Support Group”