Search

Support Forum

SANE Support Forum

I tried to kill myself today

For when you're feeling particularly vulnerable...
rsxo

Re: I tried to kill myself today

Postby rsxo » Fri Feb 14, 2020 10:18 pm

Heya eeyore, so sorry to hear how you're feeling! Are you okay? Here with you through this if you want to chat x
RSxo <3

d08an2412

Re: I tried to kill myself today

Postby d08an2412 » Tue Mar 31, 2020 7:05 am

Hi there X must say I understand you, every day I wish the same depending on the thoughts in between minute by minute , so glad to be alive after I've woke up and then a few days later being in the wish I was dead mode which now I call " definitely exsisting , addressing depression " just a different way of thinking about our experiences rather than the one lonely one if you get me . All will be ok never be alone if you are use Dbt therapy , if you ain't had it read about it ! Honestly 3 years after I'm only just touching the surface of what I was being taugh but now three years later it's sunk in a little that's why I change wordings , lay on the floor if I have too anyone sees me they will help me thru & if not I know I'm feeling so out of control & crazy being directed by my crazy thoughts on my own . I will lay down where ever I am on the floor and do paced breathing as I know it will help me X my Dbt therapy stopped 2 years ago after completing the 1 year and now I'm practicing it more , ie covid 19 & news , panic attacks was overwhelming me to a point I'm going back to basics laying on the floor passed breathing . Feeling my surrounding and describing them ie " my pj top feels soft , cotton , warm etc to take my mind off the anxiety panic . But also ready if none of that works I was ready to chuck myself in a cold shower or bath to change my temperature quickly to help my mind deal with anxiety . Hope all get it if not I've got the printable version of Dbt in off form :)

Return to “Safe Room”