Search

Support Forum

SANE Support Forum

Panicking all the time again and don’t know why

For sharing your experiences and feelings about mental illness
ptsdme

Panicking all the time again and don’t know why

Postby ptsdme » Fri Feb 14, 2020 12:33 am

I should be happy now. But I just don’t feel ok anymore again. Feel like my ex husband and last ex partner are both right - I am gonna end up a lonely old woman. Feel like I have no one. Got literally no one. Just a big failure

ptsdme

Re: Panicking all the time again and don’t know why

Postby ptsdme » Fri Feb 14, 2020 9:06 pm

What’s the point in posting in here? Says mutual support
Yet no one replies

rsxo

Postby rsxo » Fri Feb 14, 2020 10:21 pm

Heya :) sorry to hear how you're feeling! Apologies that responses are slow, the forum isn't as active as it used to be unfortunately. You never know what the future might hold, so defo don't write yourself off. Confiding in a friend or family member about how you're feeling can really help, and perhaps seeing the GP about counselling could be useful? We're here with you through this x
RSxo <3

prycejosh1987

Postby prycejosh1987 » Sun Jul 19, 2020 2:45 pm

ptsdme wrote:I should be happy now. But I just don’t feel ok anymore again. Feel like my ex husband and last ex partner are both right - I am gonna end up a lonely old woman. Feel like I have no one. Got literally no one. Just a big failure

You are not a failure, unless you choose to accept that. You should work on improving relationships of the people that are with you and in your life.

Return to “Mutual Support Group”