Support Forum

SANE Support Forum

Considering Suicide

If you're new and want to say hello...
bigbear7

Considering Suicide

Postby bigbear7 » Thu Feb 13, 2020 4:03 pm

Hello

I'm not sure how much info I need to provide. I've always been a bit of a depressive, especially since I was in High School. I'm at the point in my life where a lot of people I know from my youth are getting married/having kids and I'm feeling very lonely. I'm also extremely self-loathing ie I really hate myself with a passion for screwing my own life up. I think this is partly due to the fact that my mother wanted me to do well and she passed away in 2017. I still don't think I've come to terms with her death.

Maybe I should get back in the gym? Or find something else proactive to do.

I haven't been in work all week. I feel very anxious, tired and alone.

xomin06

Re: Considering Suicide

Postby xomin06 » Thu Feb 13, 2020 11:01 pm

Hey Bigbear7 im wondering just a question not personal, but have you spoken to your local GP, id say that and maybe a close friend if you have one. The advice i got when i did this was to do what you enjoy and really focus on this, basically give yourself time to get back in a good routine, the gym sounds like a great idea. May i ask what other passions you have? :)

bigbear7

Postby bigbear7 » Fri Feb 14, 2020 2:24 pm

Hi, thanks for replying.

No I haven't spoken to anyone. I don't have much motivation to play my instruments right now. Just very fed up and tired.

bigbear7

Postby bigbear7 » Fri Feb 14, 2020 2:25 pm

and I don't have friends.

rimz

Postby rimz » Mon Feb 17, 2020 11:36 pm

bigbear7 wrote:and I don't have friends.

stay strong you can only get better. really think about visiting your GP and raise your concerns with them. Go to a gym, for a walk in the park. at least you have realised that you don't feel like your self and came here to look for support that's a big step you took... please seek some help and stay strong it will get better im sending my love to you

Return to “Newbies Room”