Search

Support Forum

SANE Support Forum

Help

For sharing your experiences and feelings about mental illness
lenam9933

Help

Postby lenam9933 » Wed Jan 15, 2020 10:47 am

Hey, Im 23 and I am really stuggling with my mental health. Last night, 8 slit my wrists for the first time. It's something I never thought I'd do and I did it. I keep on getting urges to do this then other times I will regret it. I had a look on the NHS website and it looks like I may have BPD. I tried to book an appointment with my GP today but they are closed and I just need someone who understands to talk to. I have recently been thinking and considering overdosing, I've started excessively drinking when I'm out and even doing cocaine. This isn't me. I am scared of myself but I just can't help it. Sometimes when I drive my car I imagine me being in a crash and how it would take me away from life for a while. Im scared. AM I right to call in to my work and tell them I'm not coming in? I hate my job and think this may be causing it too along with other things such as my sexuality. Please say someone understands

jaynem

Re: Help

Postby jaynem » Thu Jan 16, 2020 11:05 pm

Please please try and get help you are worth much more. Try and call you gp asap

Return to “Mutual Support Group”