Search

Support Forum

SANE Support Forum

Body image issues

Sometimes you just need to let off steam...
kashmira

Body image issues

Postby kashmira » Mon Jan 06, 2020 1:23 am

I feel fat, bloated and disgusting

rsxo

Re: Body image issues

Postby rsxo » Wed Jan 08, 2020 8:32 pm

Hey :)

You're better than you think you are - after all, we are our own worst critics! Hope you're okay x

Much love <3
RSxo <3

hayes

Postby hayes » Fri Feb 14, 2020 5:09 pm

I have issues too. Unhappy with how I look. Have virtually no boobs at all. And I really can't handle when my man sees naked women on TV.. which happens often these days. Can't get away from it.. naked or topless women in almost everything on TV now. How can I compete with the beautiful skinny big boobed women on TV? I can't. He says I'm being silly
My self esteem is rock bottom since my ex husband left me and was sleeping with someone else while still with me. Don't know how to get over this.

jan2019

Postby jan2019 » Fri Feb 14, 2020 6:44 pm

Well now . I am 70 years old . I guess I've never had much in the way of boobs . But I'll tell you this , its Never ever stopped men finding me attractive . You need to understand that its Really down to your personality . Stop worrying about boobs , just concentrate on being you . Your man clearly likes you the way you are , so he is saying " it's your personality I like " .
Chill out girl . Be the ( I assume ) funny , caring , nice girl , that your man sees !

depressoespresso

Postby depressoespresso » Mon Mar 30, 2020 5:59 pm

kashmira wrote:I feel fat, bloated and disgusting

Hey, I feel you there.
Remember that your weight or your body is not connected to your self worth and that it will get better, if you give it a chance.

prycejosh1987

Postby prycejosh1987 » Sun Jul 19, 2020 6:35 pm

kashmira wrote:I feel fat, bloated and disgusting

Ask other people that are close to you and they will be honest with you. You could be wrong on how you think of your appearance.

Return to “Rant Room”