Search

Support Forum

SANE Support Forum

Lack of money =many problems/stresses

For sharing your experiences and feelings about mental illness
michaelbezos

Lack of money =many problems/stresses

Postby michaelbezos » Fri Jan 03, 2020 8:31 pm

Hi guys I had to go from the library to the mdonalds and there is no electricity for notebooks . at lots of sockts I know at one there is wokng

michaelbezos

Re: Lack of money =many problems/stresses

Postby michaelbezos » Wed Jan 08, 2020 7:09 pm

Hi guys i am struggling financially and losing interviews and jobs how can i perform better with money, jobs and performance ??

I collected the empty cans but now to dispose them i need to walk almost 3 hours or try to use the car it is so annoying 3 hours by walk but sooner or later to have money i would have to do sth.

rsxo

Postby rsxo » Wed Jan 08, 2020 8:42 pm

Hey :)

With jobs it's always a struggle. All I can say is to keep trying - keep going for those interviews, keep working at jobs etc. Maybe you could volunteer in the meantime, and after a while you could get a reference? Or speak to the jobcentre, see what they have?

In the mean time, you might want to figure out what exactly is stopping you from keeping jobs, and seeing if there is anything you can do to improve it. I know that might not mean much, but you're right - money does reduce a lot of stress, and so if there's anything you can do to improve your chances, then it's worth it :) Wish you well, let us know how things go :)

Much love <3
RSxo <3

michaelbezos

Postby michaelbezos » Wed Jan 15, 2020 5:31 pm

Hi guys The scenrio does not work as i live in the winter project shelter no wifi after 22:00 postponing much development causes anger. Car i have is so dirty and was Big dillema:

I have experience with collecting and selling cansd[recycling] as i was blocked by the nearest recycler so now to recycle i need to go from chelsmford to witham 3 hours by walk or by car [very dirty car with the low possibility of profit as petrol cost money]

I am postponing this activity as it is tiring [walking with the shopping mall basket with full of cans ] and takes time 3 hours but since i do not get more work i plan to do it as there are lots of cans on the floor and i need lots of money.

Moreover my other problems are :
1)postponing sending the details for the insurance ensure.com as [like driving licence information or proof of address]
2)having so messy car
3)payment due from the storage mart [74.58 pound. ]

Please help.

so sad

Postby so sad » Thu Jan 16, 2020 2:06 pm

Hi

Are you under any sort of mental health support? A decent GP?

M

michaelbezos

Postby michaelbezos » Sun Jan 19, 2020 10:00 pm

hi i had bad day today 19.01.2020 firstly i wake up 8 o clock and i slept in the car till 12:30. The main reason why the day was so bad
it was dirty and smelly car. I could take care of it remove the items and clean it but i decided to sleep and fell like a shit.

Most day i spent laying in the car under the cushion it was so annoying as the car is so dirty inside cans, bread, clothes, everything.

Lots of things annoy me and i do everything to behave nicely and peacfully but i would definetely want to have more possessions, computers, cars.

so sad

Postby so sad » Mon Jan 20, 2020 2:08 pm

I understand that you want certain things that you don't have but you need to start somewhere realistic.

Do you have professional mental health support?

Do you go to the jobcentre and look for jobs that you could do to keep you going? Any job is better than none.

We all have dreams and that is great but you need a realistic plan to change the way things are.

Return to “Mutual Support Group”