Search

Support Forum

SANE Support Forum

Begging/fears of lossage etc

For sharing your experiences and feelings about mental illness
michaelbezos

Begging/fears of lossage etc

Postby michaelbezos » Wed Dec 04, 2019 5:29 pm

Hi today I was finding by police due to begging as In the past I collected the money for the night shelter they directed me to go to the community 360 building on Thursday to ask for some help (I hope financial).

I have money comes on 9th and 11th but I already tell in case of not having money for shelter I plan to use the begging till 9th even in case of the fear of being pushed to go to court as I already was 3 times in jail and have good conditions there.

Moreover my job researches have no successys but I am still not discouraged. Another discouraging fact is that to pass the level a from mathematics and physics is hard and the courses offered by the college (one in londond cost 8000 pound without the option of funding) .

michaelbezos

Re: Begging/fears of lossage etc

Postby michaelbezos » Wed Dec 04, 2019 6:18 pm

Moreover my researches of spacecraft design stacked at the stage of not be able of movind the cone and cylinder. My mathematics researches are slown down due to problems having finding the place to find the exam and the distance.

Moreover at the question where I am from I need to answer Poland but I found to find good tactis how to overcome this with from Chelmsford. After that if they ask me what country I would have to tell them the true .

It is annoying to answer these questions as I blamemyself always when I say Poland instead of Chemlsford.

When I got feeling suisidal instead of suiside I would rather kill somebody but overcoming these negative thoughts I start to think more constructively about the work/studies/researches/languages/poker/hobbies.

The optimism I take from multitasking and the prove found at the Elon Musks, Jeff Bezos, Hijundas brothers activity reinforces my multitasking ideas.

Return to “Mutual Support Group”