Search

Support Forum

SANE Support Forum

Every day is a battle

For when you're feeling particularly vulnerable...
br22

Every day is a battle

Postby br22 » Wed Dec 04, 2019 5:15 pm

I’ve been struggling for a long time and feel like I’m losing the battle to be well.
I don’t know how to keep going anymore. The crisis team have discharged me and I feel like I’m left to deal with things on my own.
The thoughts inside my head scare me.

hyster

Re: Every day is a battle

Postby hyster » Wed Dec 04, 2019 6:17 pm

it helps to share, u found a place full of people with problems so u wont be judged just people trying to help / share.

br22

Postby br22 » Wed Dec 04, 2019 6:26 pm

Thank you for replying. I have realised that I’ve isolated myself rather than admit how much I’m not coping with life right now.

br22

Postby br22 » Wed Dec 04, 2019 9:38 pm

Thank you for your advice. I’d had a good couple of days when they discharged me, and I thought I was starting to get better. Now I feel hollow and lost inside.
They put my meds up and it helped for a few days but it doesn’t seem to have had any long term effect.
I’m a single mum, work full time and have two sons with special needs (17 & 21).
I have no idea how I’m ever going to get back to work, and just feel I’m sinking lower and lower.

hyster

Postby hyster » Wed Dec 04, 2019 10:28 pm

isolating urslef is maybe the worst thing u can do, i know as i have been doing it for so long i have no idea how to open up. i have on here more than with any1 in real life and it does help just typing it out.

id have thought if u had 2 kids with special needs ud get some sort of help from the social specially as u have ur own issues as well, if u do go to the social blag it as much as possible, embellish big time as i think thats the only way to get help from them.

Return to “Safe Room”