Search

Support Forum

SANE Support Forum

Every day is a battle

For when you're feeling particularly vulnerable...
br22

Every day is a battle

Postby br22 » Wed Dec 04, 2019 5:15 pm

I’ve been struggling for a long time and feel like I’m losing the battle to be well.
I don’t know how to keep going anymore. The crisis team have discharged me and I feel like I’m left to deal with things on my own.
The thoughts inside my head scare me.

hyster

Re: Every day is a battle

Postby hyster » Wed Dec 04, 2019 6:17 pm

it helps to share, u found a place full of people with problems so u wont be judged just people trying to help / share.

br22

Postby br22 » Wed Dec 04, 2019 6:26 pm

Thank you for replying. I have realised that I’ve isolated myself rather than admit how much I’m not coping with life right now.

eeyore

Postby eeyore » Wed Dec 04, 2019 7:36 pm

Hello. I can relate to you with what you're going through I hope you get the help that you need and I hope you get better soon. Don't let the cmht and other teams discharge you I was told to keep asking for the help keep at the cmht etc until you get it I'm still struggling mind but it might be better for you don't let them leave you without any help and support they have an obligation of law to provide you with treatment etc. Take care and stay well and safe.

eeyore

Postby eeyore » Wed Dec 04, 2019 7:37 pm

Crisis team keep telling them as well that's what you need to do.

br22

Postby br22 » Wed Dec 04, 2019 9:38 pm

Thank you for your advice. I’d had a good couple of days when they discharged me, and I thought I was starting to get better. Now I feel hollow and lost inside.
They put my meds up and it helped for a few days but it doesn’t seem to have had any long term effect.
I’m a single mum, work full time and have two sons with special needs (17 & 21).
I have no idea how I’m ever going to get back to work, and just feel I’m sinking lower and lower.

hyster

Postby hyster » Wed Dec 04, 2019 10:28 pm

isolating urslef is maybe the worst thing u can do, i know as i have been doing it for so long i have no idea how to open up. i have on here more than with any1 in real life and it does help just typing it out.

id have thought if u had 2 kids with special needs ud get some sort of help from the social specially as u have ur own issues as well, if u do go to the social blag it as much as possible, embellish big time as i think thats the only way to get help from them.

Return to “Safe Room”