Support Forum

SANE Support Forum

Another relapse

For sharing your experiences and feelings about mental illness
michelles

Another relapse

Postby michelles » Tue Dec 03, 2019 7:00 pm

Hi
I live with general anxiety Disorder, ptsd, and depression. I'm having another relapse of anxiety and went to drs yesterday who increased my fluoxetine. I'm waiting for trauma CBT referal. I called in sick today as just couldnt face work.
I'm so tired of this up and down rollercoaster. I feel I need to talk to someone but have no one to talk to and can't afford private counselling. I'm tired of fighting and feel I have no energy to fight anymore. I've been living with this for over 20 years now and I'm done. I've looked for support groups but not on days I can make them, I'm trying self help but it always ends up the same, back at square one with me isolating myself and if work. I don't know what more I can do and just want help but there is none

jude

Re: Another relapse

Postby jude » Tue Dec 03, 2019 8:12 pm

Sorry to hear your feeling this way, you probably have but just incase have you tried a diary not just to record bad times, thoughts etc but everything the good the bad and the ugly thoughts feelings, or meditation, yoga a new hobby. Always make time for you even if it's half an hour a day where you do something just for you.
I hope you find something that works for you

wonkie-lass

Hi Michelles, Do you want to talk?

Postby wonkie-lass » Wed Dec 04, 2019 3:50 am

Hi Michelles, I too live with ptsd, depression and anxiety, I have done all my life. On the surface I'm bright n cheery but underneath I'm a total mess. I have a lot of days where I wish I wasn't here, I get flashbacks reliving moments I wish I never encountered, seen or witnessed, but I did, can't change that no matter how much I try, but I also get days where I get to see a moment of joy & happiness, from something I see, hear or experience, this can place an instant, uncontrollable smile on my face & a glow in my heart, these are the moments I look forward to experiencing.
The thing I lack the most in life is to talk to someone who understands my wobbly days, days where I cry for hours on end because I can't understand my emotions during reliving my experiences via thoughts in my head.
So if you want to talk or offload, be my Gift.
I think when we share the moments of our life experiences, we all learn & lighten our own heads.
But writing your thoughts, feelings, emotions & the dramas in our brains is definitely a way forward to understanding oneself better.
Kind wishes Wonkie-Lass xx

Return to “Mutual Support Group”