Search

Support Forum

SANE Support Forum

therapy

For sharing your experiences and feelings about mental illness
tel1

therapy

Postby tel1 » Tue Nov 05, 2019 6:17 pm

hi all, I have been in therapy for 3 months and every time I go I feel awful. The therapist turns everything round on my mum and twists everything and I feel so sorry for my mum and overwhelmed with guilt. Has anyone else had this?

samwamm

Re: therapy

Postby samwamm » Thu Nov 07, 2019 2:39 pm

i've not had the best experience with therapy.

it seems they have a checklist and are trying to put you into a box so they know how to manage you by the book. they did that to me but then they said i didn't suit the treatment they gave me wrongly so they struck me off. i was telling them the whole time that they'd got it wrong but they wouldn't listen. now when they found it it out they blamed me for it. i swear i'm on a blacklist somewhere because of a lazy analyst's negligence. they won't even analyse me anymore because of it. i can't get a diagnosis. not even if i go private. they say there's nothing wrong with me, but multiple panick attacks a day is not normal. i don't think they're panick attacks anymore. i think there's something physical but unless i pass out in front of them i can't get it seen to.

Return to “Mutual Support Group”