Search

Support Forum

SANE Support Forum

Whey protien or creatine?

Ask, explore, query, share
paulgonzales86

Whey protien or creatine?

Postby paulgonzales86 » Thu May 16, 2019 6:36 am

Which is the best choice to have? are they both help in building the muscles or just they give strength to do the heavy workout?

bluebell123

Re: Whey protien or creatine?

Postby bluebell123 » Thu May 16, 2019 3:12 pm

As with my previous post to you i should think a staff member at the gym should be able to help you. Aisling

rsxo

Postby rsxo » Fri May 17, 2019 9:37 pm

Hey :)

Whey protein is a protein supplement, which can help boost muscle growth, increase strength and reduce fat. Creatine is a chemical compound found in the body - supplements artificially boost this, which can help boost gym performance. A lot of whey protein supplements have creatine in them - I'd research it carefully, and ask a gym instructor or medical professional for a better answerx

Much love <3
RSxo <3

paulgonzales86

Postby paulgonzales86 » Mon May 20, 2019 6:26 am

rsxo wrote:Hey :)

Whey protein is a protein supplement, which can help boost muscle growth, increase strength and reduce fat. Creatine is a chemical compound found in the body - supplements artificially boost this, which can help boost gym performance. A lot of whey protein supplements have creatine in them - I'd research it carefully, and ask a gym instructor or medical professional for a better answerx

Much love <3

Thank you for sharing such good information. I was just looking this kind of info only. Because I suffer from sleep problems while taking creatine and as per you said whey contains creatine so it again open my mind. Thank you once again

Return to “Information Exchange”