Search

Support Forum

SANE Support Forum

First time sharing online. I'm not quite sure what type of creature I am.

If you're new and want to say hello...
bluenebula

Re: First time sharing online. I'm not quite sure what type of creature I am.

Postby bluenebula » Wed May 15, 2019 8:26 pm

Oh right, that's a bit of a bummer. But yeah, if you ever need it just ask for it and I can either email you or text or something. Hope today has went as well as it could have for you and I wish you all the best of luck with your appointment.
- Ryan

depressedtodeath

Postby depressedtodeath » Wed May 15, 2019 8:38 pm

Many thanks Ryan, seeing my doc as soon as i get pyche doc report through. Seeing my support worker on Friday, am getting her to help me set up 2nd email address on my phone, something that doesn't have my full name for security purposes as this forum is public. Will post it on this thread to you. Feeling quite a bit calmer since the early hours this morning. Rang Samaritans which is quite a usual outlet for me, thanks again for your support. Hope you are able to catch up on your sleep, regards Aisling.

bluenebula

Postby bluenebula » Fri May 17, 2019 1:50 pm

Glad to hear you're keeping strong despite how things have been going, things will start looking up, you've just got to be persistent about it :) I made a new email too, figured it would come in handy if I made any other friends on here.
blue-nebula@hotmail.com
- Ryan

depressedtodeath

Postby depressedtodeath » Fri May 17, 2019 2:45 pm

Hi Ryan, got new email set up - amforest595@gmail.com, sent message thru to yours with my phone number, but posting here to incase my email doesn't go through for any reason, hope you are holding your own today, atb Aisling

depressedtodeath

Postby depressedtodeath » Fri May 17, 2019 2:52 pm

Checked my new email, sending to self, came through, but not showing my sent messages from it, so not sure if you have received it, will try you with my main email if i don't hear from you, regards Aisling

Return to “Newbies Room”