Search

Support Forum

SANE Support Forum

Appointments today

For when you're feeling particularly vulnerable...
pandoraswitness

Appointments today

Postby pandoraswitness » Thu Apr 11, 2019 11:14 am

So today I have 2 appointments back to back with some people who are going to be helping me out with getting a job and stuff. I'm so anxious and I feel really nauseous (Sadly a common symptom of my anxiety surrounding work).
I'm trying to tell myself that this is going to be worth it in the end but my mental health has just been really rough in the last week or so and I'm not sure how long I'll be able to keep thinking that.

pandoraswitness

Re: Appointments today

Postby pandoraswitness » Thu Apr 11, 2019 3:12 pm

UPDATE: they both actually went really well, got two work coaches that are both talking about finding the right sort of job for me and not rushing me into work (one of them had a maximum support period of 3 years so I can basically take as long as I need) and I'm feeling quite positive about the future :)

matthewbaron

Postby matthewbaron » Sun Apr 14, 2019 11:18 pm

I hope that you are fully satisfied with your appointments and believe you will be able to tell us more abut your feelings!

pandoraswitness

Postby pandoraswitness » Mon Apr 15, 2019 11:39 am

Thanks! I'm trying to keep my mind steady at the moment, it's a big change to be thinking about work again so I keep getting a bit overwhelmed but I'm trying my best to push through that.

rsxo

Postby rsxo » Fri Apr 19, 2019 9:04 pm

Hey :)

That's great to hear! Hope that all goes wellx

Much love <3
RSxo <3

Return to “Safe Room”