Search

Support Forum

SANE Support Forum

Anxiety triggers

Sometimes you just need to let off steam...
ljej19

Anxiety triggers

Postby ljej19 » Tue Feb 19, 2019 3:00 pm

I have mild anxiety which mainly started when I got with my partner who has a daughter and I became a stepmum real quick but his ex is a total dick they are civil for the sake of my partners daughter but she can be so horrible to him sometimes makes out as if he’s a bad dad when he works 40+ hours a week to provide for our family, me and my partner have been together 3 years and are due to get married next year, we own our own home and have just had a baby together who is 5 weeks old, my partners ex has also just had a baby with her husband her husband is disabled (mildly disabled) and they are limited to what they can do, I personally think she’s jealous of our life she literally thinks she can tell us what to do and say horrible things to my partner but her and her husband do everything correctly, eveytime my partner talks to his ex it’s only about their daughter but it seriously sets of my anxiety and my anxiety is even worse since I had my newborn, she makes everything a competition especially since she now has a newborn to she thinks they are better and when my anxiety starts I don’t want to do anything it’s affecting my bond with my newborn what do I do I absolutely hate her!!

christabel

Re: Anxiety triggers

Postby christabel » Sat Feb 23, 2019 9:01 pm

Hi there

Avoid toxic people. You don't have to put up with it.

Please don't let this spoil a special time. Chris

jerangelis

Re: Anxiety triggers

Postby jerangelis » Fri Mar 15, 2019 12:26 pm

Hello,
Just try to ignore such people, then you will experience less.

Return to “Rant Room”