Search

Support Forum

SANE Support Forum

Is this what it really feels like

Ask, explore, query, share
nash27

Is this what it really feels like

Postby nash27 » Sun Feb 10, 2019 4:40 pm

I have only joined the site today and hope I can access support and information. I recently began to experience anxiety and several panic attacks ( 3-4 per day). I am in my late 30's married with 4 children. I am a healthcare professional and was working up until December last year. For the past month I have noticed myself slowly decline. I am usually active and full of life. I enjoy socializing with friends and family. I feel a heavy weight on my head daily, constant headaches, a racing mind(thoughts going round and round in my head) and contantly tired. I went to my GP and she said I was stressed and anxious. I was prescribed propranolol for my anxiety. Another doctor told me I was depressed and also prescribed me setraline, which I have been very reluctant to take due to side effects. I have been taking St Johns worts which I feel is no longer helping me.
I am begining to get lost in my racing negative thoughts and sometimes wonder if im going mad. I am constantly crying and feel hopeless and unable to take care of my youngest child as I used to. My poor husband has had to take on all the household duties along with looking after the kids. I cant see any light at the end of the tunnel. Any advice would be great

rsxo

Re: Is this what it really feels like

Postby rsxo » Fri Feb 15, 2019 11:45 pm

Welcome Nash! :)
RSxo <3

Return to “Information Exchange”