Search

Support Forum

SANE Support Forum

Support

If you're new and want to say hello...
valentine1972

Support

Postby valentine1972 » Sun Feb 10, 2019 1:42 pm

I am in crisis. I don’t know if I can truly admit how ill I am. Everyone around me can be happy.
I don’t know what to do about work.
How to access support
Am I just weak and should be able to cope?

lisa2670

Re: Support

Postby lisa2670 » Mon Feb 11, 2019 7:47 pm

Hi you are not weak you are strong and brave to admit that you feel like this !! Have you anyone you can talk to friends? Family? There are many organisations that can point you in the right direction but you have taken the first step by telling someone how you feel ! I have suffered for years with mental health issues and it is so hard to talk about it to someone who doesn’t understand what it feels like I find talking about it makes it easier to cope with x

rach78

Re: Support

Postby rach78 » Thu Feb 14, 2019 11:10 pm

Hi, I am new here too. I have suffered with anxiety most of my life on and off, but since Christmas this year I have been really suffering and it is unlike anything I have ever felt before. I don’t really have any friends, I have always struggled to make friends and generally keep people at arms length, so I don’t tend to go out other than with family or my children.

I just feel so isolated, unmotivated. Not wanting to do what I normally would. I don’t know what triggered this or even if there was a trigger? I’m also a carer for my dad a few days a week as well as working in an office, and trying to set up a nail business.

I can’t accept how I am feeling is anxiety. Does anyone suffer with very physical symptoms with anxiety? Have you managed to overcome them? I am really struggling and constantly battling with myself everyday, often unable to eat from feeling so sick. I’ve had blood test results back today which are completely normal, but had upset me so much that there isn’t anything they can cure me of, it is in fact anxiety. I should be glad I’m healthy, yet I’m sat here worrying they have missed something. I feel like I am going crazy

Return to “Newbies Room”