Search

Support Forum

SANE Support Forum

feeling down for months

If you're new and want to say hello...
liamski

feeling down for months

Postby liamski » Thu Jan 31, 2019 6:39 pm

hi my name is liam and am just new to this, am 23 years old and been feeling down for the last best part of a year, i live my dad but was in the care system for 10 years due to a family member who is still living and have so much hate for different reasons, ive been in child home and foster care, and while in care my mum passed away when i was around 12 on hogmanay 2007, and basically am feeling lost and alone and find it so hard to talk about face to face as i just get upset, ive been looking at my past and why things were not done how i thought they would be, i hate winter time for many reasons a suppose, i live in a big block of flats and most nights during the night i just spend my time with songs that have a direct meaning in them listening to them and looking out at the dark sky and taking in the fresh air, and if am honest i feel like am not enjoying my life as u hear people saying live life to the full but its so hard, thanks :)

rsxo

Re: feeling down for months

Postby rsxo » Fri Feb 01, 2019 9:09 pm

Hi liamski,

Welcome!x

Much love <3
RSxo <3

liamski

Postby liamski » Sat Feb 02, 2019 12:46 am

Thank u rsxo :)

keepgoing

Postby keepgoing » Sat Feb 02, 2019 7:16 pm

Hi Liam

Just read your post today. I am sorry to hear you are having this difficult period in your life and at such a young age. I too have struggled since I was maybe about 20 years old and am now in my fifties. I have developed several techniques during my life to help me through the darker days. If you wish to chat anytime just let me know as I am only too willing to help if I can.

Take Care of Yourself Liam.

Best Wishes
Gary

liamski

Postby liamski » Sun Feb 10, 2019 12:11 am

Thank u Gary sorry am just getting back to u, really appreciate it but,and sorry to hear about your struggles as well man

Return to “Newbies Room”