Support Forum

SANE Support Forum

Just feel like letting it all out.

If you're new and want to say hello...
luciarakan

Just feel like letting it all out.

Postby luciarakan » Thu Oct 11, 2018 2:05 pm

Twin Futon Mattress Comfort

Having the size you choose for a comfortable bed, a comfortable mattress is essential for quality sleep and for ensuring your spine. Back pain and chronic exhaustion are things that happen to those who sleep on an uneven cushion. You should replace a soft and comfortable mattress if the mattress you are using does not make you feel comfortable sleeping. Sleeping on an uncomfortable mattress will make your sleep quality decrease dramatically, even when you go to bed at night, you probably will not get a good night's sleep. And this will directly affect your health and feelings. Finding and buying a comfortable mattress is the best way to solve this problem. To have more useful advises about twin size futon mattress, you are supposed to have a look at our website.

At every stage of your life, you need to take care of yourself and take care of your health. It is not just back pain that even damages your back if you sleep on an uncomfortable mattress. It's because standard mattresses do not provide the proper back support that some people find unpleasant. Replacing a comfortable and comfortable mattress is a great thing for your back and sleep.

Many children can not distinguish comfortable and uncomfortable mattresses because they lie on double mattresses. To ensure the sleep and development of your baby, you should follow to be aware of the mattress that is comfortable with your baby or not. Your baby or body aches or pains. Being genuinely or having trouble falling asleep can make you sleep well on uncomfortable mattresses, so you need to pay more attention.

You can help your child have a good sleep routine and avoid fatigue by wearing a comfortable mattress. Sleeping poor children are more likely to lead to exhaustion during the day, so their academic performance is susceptible. You can also improve this by changing from uncomfortable double mattresses to comfortable double mattresses.

To ensure the health and happiness of your family, a comfortable mattress is always the best investment.

There are more and more benefits of futon discovered by humans, as well as its advantages. There are some factors you should look for to ensure comfort and quality when you want to buy a futon mattress that fits into your home interior. When you want to replace a sofa with a futon mattress, you should consider its weight and hardness. Eight or nine inches will be its ideal thickness.

Next, learn about the elasticity of the futon mattress. You can know this through its class. It has four layers of specially blended cotton, which is ideal with three times the spongy core for increased resilience. However, there are many modern styles for futon mattresses when a separate mattress has its pocket with spring inside allowing it to fold or bend and create a flexible sleeping surface for you to choose. And there are enough sizes so you can choose the size that suits your wishes and body.

Also, you can change the look of the outside to be more eye-catching, or depending on your preference. Finally, determine the size of the mattress will fit the perfect frame. Double or full is the most common size of furniture, followed by twin and queen. Before buying mattresses, you should also note that the size of the mattress must match the size of the user to ensure the quality as well as the comfort when using.
Last edited by luciarakan on Mon Nov 26, 2018 6:32 am, edited 1 time in total.

mel14

Re: Just feel like letting it all out.

Postby mel14 » Thu Oct 11, 2018 2:48 pm

Hi, I've just joined myself and I feel exactly like you do, the anxiety and worry is so tiring, it's scary to actually do this, I've tried counselling for my anxiety but never posted on a forum before

pauley

Postby pauley » Fri Oct 12, 2018 7:28 pm

I totally understand both of you, your experiences are very similar to mine. I tried to resist medication, continued to suffer deep depressions, couldn't eat or sleep, lost weight until I just fell apart one day....and that day is the day I sought help.
I was put on mirtazapine 2 weeks ago, and I can say I am starting to feel better. i generally sleep (as well as anti depressant is also aids sleep) still have restless nights but at least some nights I fall asleep!
I to have a pressurised job as a lecturer, and I can honestly say this medication has in no way impacted work. Please do talk to people, open up, I didn't and literally just fell on the floor and could not get up. I was totally broken.
Its hard, I still suffer, but there is no stigma with asking for help or going on medication.
Good luck

angelique

Postby angelique » Fri Oct 12, 2018 10:47 pm

There doesn't have to be a stigma, not everyone needs to know how you are feeling, Its up to you how you deal with the dark feelings... In my experience Mirtazapine has worked for me for over 5 years. Be kind to yourself and allow yourself some help.. its okay ya know. You are worth it x

curiously-drew

Postby curiously-drew » Sat Oct 13, 2018 12:28 am

Hi Lucia (hope I got that right)

Listening to you list your symptoms is like reading a page from my own diary. It's a horrible place to be I know, and I'm sure you relentlessly wonder why everything seems harder than it ought to be.

I have tried anti-depressants on three occasions. The first few times I felt no effect even after a period of four weeks. The third time they made me feel a little on edge and less in control than I usually feel. They're not for everyone, but each individual is different and you could benefit greatly, I have a friend who turned his life around in 6 months thanks to medication. If you decide that course of action is right for you I would recommend you persist for at least a month as the effects are not generally immediate, and should you stop I'd recommend you wean yourself off, as suddenly stopping can cause symptoms to worsen. I only say this because doctors do not always act in our best interests, it's sometimes the easy response for them to prescribe something and not give all the facts. I've had to switch GP's in the past, best choice ever because mine was a real monster!

I'm sorry you feel awkward about even asking for them - or perhaps you fear telling your family/colleagues/employer. I hope you can make the right choice for you.

I find when I'm at my lowest it's helpful to separate myself from my depression. You can give it a name, this helps you recognise it as something which isn't you. I call it 'The Pit', when I feel at my lowest I visualise myself in the pit, suddenly all of my coping mechanisms kick in because in that moment I no longer want to feel trapped. It helps a great deal.

curiously-drew

Postby curiously-drew » Sat Oct 13, 2018 12:34 am

I'd just like to add one more thing. Staying in the house is so tempting when you're craving comfort, but I'm sure I don't need to tell you that getting out does help. If you can get yourself into nature it's a real bonus. There's nothing quite like the sound of the wind in the trees, the birds chirping, the fresh smell of clean rural air. So if you're able, perhaps take a stroll in some woods or a park. Hope things improve : )

Return to “Newbies Room”