Search

Support Forum

SANE Support Forum

What can I do?

For sharing your experiences and feelings about mental illness
myheadspacerace

What can I do?

Postby myheadspacerace » Fri Oct 05, 2018 1:49 pm

Question. What must I do? Well, I am in limbo. Why? Well, because my psychiatrist will not acknowledge my situation. At the moment I am being bullied by (as a guess) 2 or three groups of people. 1. in my area of residence. 2 in mental health social circles. And 3. Well I get so many remarks it cant just be two :) Anyway. This can really stress me out. If I could talk to someone about these things. Basically have a moan and discuss my feelings. I am sure I would feel much better. What are my options? I am afraid to bring the subject up with my Psychiatrist in case he decides to commit me back to Hospital whilst I am at Uni. Which is atm. I am a schizophrenic and in my humble opinion the Doctor will put it down to positive symptoms. All I need is somewhere to vent. I don't like calling helplines because I am afraid that my neighbours will use my candour to mess with my head. I mean they harass me through the walls often with very nasty comments. Again I feel that this would just be put Down to hearing voices by my Doctor. Sigh..What can I do? :roll:

andthistoomustpass

Re: What can I do?

Postby andthistoomustpass » Sat Oct 13, 2018 8:31 am

Hi

You are certainly welcome to vent here. The forum is quiet and responses may be slow in coming but your posts will be read.

upwards-is-the-aim

Re: What can I do?

Postby upwards-is-the-aim » Sat Oct 13, 2018 10:42 pm

Vent here

But try to turn the dial higher up - even to 11
Trying to help and be supportive to others on this forum is one of my attempts to reduce my own depression. Getting ourselves out of our own head circles is usually a good thing to do. Maybe try it yourself

Return to “Mutual Support Group”