Search

Support Forum

SANE Support Forum

Lowest point

If you're new and want to say hello...
carmac34

Lowest point

Postby carmac34 » Wed Sep 12, 2018 9:37 pm

Hi. I don’t really know what to do. I came across this site and thought I would write. I can’t talk to family. I feel I have no one to turn to. The last year and half have been awful for me and today, I feel at the lowest point ever. I had to sit on my doorstep and cry. And the thing that is making everything so much worse is that everything is my own doing. I am spiralling out of control and don’t know how to stop

tofler

Re: Lowest point

Postby tofler » Thu Sep 13, 2018 7:10 am

Hi carmac34, welcome to the forum. Sorry to hear that things are so difficult for you at the moment and you're feeling very low. It's a pretty quiet forum so it takes a while to get replies, but everyone is friendly and supportive. Do you want to tell us a bit more about what's been going on with you? Sometimes it helps to get things off our chest rather than bottling it all up. It sounds like you're being very hard on yourself and blaming yourself for everything (which is something that I often do as well).

capitalt

Postby capitalt » Thu Sep 13, 2018 10:13 am

Please, let it flood here, and talk with your GP.
Good luck.

rsxo

Postby rsxo » Fri Sep 14, 2018 2:08 pm

Hi carmac34,

Welcome! I know how you feel - hope things improve for you soonx

Much love <3
RSxo <3

cookiemonster

Postby cookiemonster » Fri Sep 14, 2018 11:21 pm

Welcome. Seeing your go would be good place to start but also maybe a support group or a therapist to get a longer term benefit.

Return to “Newbies Room”