For poetry, art, writing, music - your own or others'
andthistoomustpass

Re: Sir Hugo, I'll either take the red pill or the blue one

Postby andthistoomustpass » Fri Dec 28, 2018 9:58 pm

The making up scene with Jon has the potential to be epic. Just saying :lol:

maisi

Postby maisi » Tue Jan 01, 2019 9:15 pm

Oh my god you're very bad attmp. That's really tempting...like, it was just a self esteem crisis that made him run from the pub, as he thought he was Jon's special one, before that damn hunk turned up.

sirhugo

Postby sirhugo » Wed Jan 02, 2019 5:51 pm

Well??? decision required please :lol:

maisi

Postby maisi » Wed Jan 02, 2019 11:25 pm

Just had to spend some time pondering the Swedish guy...I'm back to normal now...

Oh go on, I've got £200, I can afford a hostel- I can afford a B&B come to think of it, but yeah, I'll look for a hostel.

Only reason I'm not making you explore Jon's boyfriend potential is cos it was attmp's idea :lol:

sirhugo

Postby sirhugo » Thu Jan 03, 2019 6:37 pm

to be honest I was running out of ideas for the epic romance with Jon. probably best you move on with your life. he was quite fond of Swedish hunks from what I remember :lol:

You have been in an out of Glasgow's hostels for some time. Usually you only get a night or two in some scabby hostel full of derelicts are drug addicts. But its better than nothing. This time you are hoping for a longer stay. There are a few places you can go to try to get one of these hostel places. The Hamish Allen centre is a general drop in for homeless. The police could refer you to a emergency homeless line. Or you could drop in on a local caseworker. take your pick

Hamish Allen?

Police Station?

caseworker?

maisi

Postby maisi » Fri Jan 04, 2019 11:14 pm

Yeah, sorry about that, really made me smile though- I don't think awkward quite covered it :D

I'll try the caseworker

sirhugo

Postby sirhugo » Sat Jan 05, 2019 10:06 am

one of you was gay, one of you was straight. what's awkward about that? :lol:

You head to the caseworkers office and give your sob story, throwing in a few crocodile tears for extra sympathy. After filling out reams of paperwork she advises you to take a seat

An hour later, and there's still no sign of her. You are approaching stabby levels of rage

will you continue to wait patiently?

will you storm off in a huff and try the Hamish Allen centre?

or try the police station?

maisi

Postby maisi » Mon Jan 07, 2019 12:51 am

I am homeless, applying for a hostel, have been sat waiting- indoors- for only an hour before reaching stabby levels? Where has my sat on a piece of cardboard being scum for 11 hours to gain only half a sandwich and 76p Zen patience/endurance gone?

Is there a reception desk where I can politely enquire about a cup of hot water (= can I have a tea or coffee)? If there is a desk and they look sour or disdainful, skip that step and of course I'll wait.

I'll just daydream... :lol:

sirhugo

Postby sirhugo » Wed Jan 09, 2019 6:33 pm

good to see you have such zen :D im afraid no tea and coffee. there all misers in Glasgow :(

After another half hour of daydreaming, Casey returns to you with good news

She has managed to set you up with a hostel place, but its not one of the usual disgusting skanky hostels full of dead bodies and discarded needles. Its an "assisted living" facility of a much higher standard. she evens gives you the taxi fare to get there. You decide not to stab Casey and instead jump into your taxi

When you arrive, you might as well be entering a palace. It looks like and high quality flat from the west end. Score!!!!!! :D :D :D

You meet with the staff and go through a interview. as you still have problems with alcohol, you are advise you are a "priority case" and told you can stay as long as you need to. Double score!!!!

You head up to bed that night with a smile for the first time in weeks. In the middle of the night, you awaken to hear a collection of shouting angry voices nearby

will you investigate this commotion?

or will you ignore it and go back to sleep?

maisi

Postby maisi » Wed Jan 09, 2019 10:20 pm

Yay Casey-Case on the case :D

Zen does not need coffee or tea, zen only needs restraint (ahem)..

You mean will I go and get stabbed AGAIN? Yeah..no, I was having a nice dream and I've already missed a bit

Return to “Creative Corner”