Support Forum

SANE Support Forum

Hey all

If you're new and want to say hello...
mary

Hey all

Postby mary » Sun Aug 12, 2018 8:20 pm

Hello, I guess I'm new here.

I am not feeling well lately, so I thought I could try something like this. Around a year ago I was diagnosed with depressive state and anxiety and prescribed medication for such. Have been taking it for little less then a year. Got rid of suicidal fantasies and nervous break downs in some time.
Now I start feeling apathy again. Due to returning back into family house, I had to stop taking my medication, as I can't renew it here now.
I feel the pressure growing back on me.
Everything feels messed up a little. I mean, I feel okay most of the time, until something just strikes me. Might be just the fact that I am staying in with family again, as I feel disturbed and pushed around, even if there is no cause to it. Tend to cry more, get touchy-feely without a cause. It should not be this way. I have everything at the moment: friend near by, no problems with housing and eating. I even got to make my wish come true - got myself a corgi puppy. I really should be happy, but I feel tired. Mostly because my relationship with mom is getting toxic again.

I am not sure what to do and how to deal with my state. Should I try going to GP and try to get my meddication? Should I try to shove my emotions deeper and wait until I can come back to UK? I feel really stupid that I had to ask for help people over internet, but I don't feel strong enough to do something other at the moment.

Well, hello again, everyone. Sorry for typos and all. English is not my native language.

deb1960

Re: Hey all

Postby deb1960 » Mon Aug 13, 2018 8:18 am

Hi
I would try your gp again

Also in England and Wales the charity mind have various groups that might be able to help. I would consider ringing them

All the best Deb x

Return to “Newbies Room”