Search

Support Forum

SANE Support Forum

Doni access the crisis team or just push through?

For when you're feeling particularly vulnerable...
messed

Doni access the crisis team or just push through?

Postby messed » Sun Jul 29, 2018 10:20 pm

I've felt so low these last couple of days. Rreally disconnected and feel like I'm just existing day to day butnother then being a parent I have no real value. My kids are awayfor the weekend which is rare and instead of enjoying myself I've spent the time either crying or sleeping. Last night I felt really suicidal. I didn't do anything - just took a sleeping pill to shut it all out and get to sleep. But I don't feel much better today. I'm sat outside a crisis place that's recently opened - been herenover half an hour and don't know if I can bring myself to go in. Don't know what to say or where to start or if they really can make any difference

teamn

Re: Doni access the crisis team or just push through?

Postby teamn » Mon Jul 30, 2018 10:59 am

Did you go in, hope you did, sounds like you need to get some assistance

I can relate as single parent , feel lonely, despair at times, and definitely don't have time alone, often, except when her father feels he is amazing and takes her to spend 5 hours with her every fortnight, or one overnight stay a fortnight. Basically he sees her once a week and think he's the best dad the world has ever known

rsxo

Re: Doni access the crisis team or just push through?

Postby rsxo » Tue Aug 07, 2018 2:44 pm

Hi messed,

Sorry to hear how you feel. I think you've done well by going to the crisis centre - it's a brave thing to do. Don't worry about what you say or how you say it - the important thing is that you go in and talk about what you're going through and what support you need. I know it's tough, but things can get betterx

Much love <3
RSxo <3

Return to “Safe Room”