Search

Support Forum

SANE Support Forum

its so unfair

Sometimes you just need to let off steam...
myheadspacerace

its so unfair

Postby myheadspacerace » Sat Jul 28, 2018 9:00 pm

I suffer with schizophrenia and depression and have been diagnosed with psychosis. Im ranting because my shrink is a bully. He will not acknowledge my situation in that I am being harassed to the detriment of my mental health. I have been bullied by some mental health proffessionals whilst being a patient to the detriment of my mental health. This being the problem there is no opportunity to address this situation with the mental health proffessionals at my disposal for obvious reasons. Now its a fight to get the proper help. For a long time I have tried to express myself appropriately to get the help I need but my shrink for obvious reasons cannot allow himself to acknowledge my situation and problems thereof. So I am in a state where my triggers that affect my mental health cannot be addressed. So simply put I am suffering from a mental illness that has no effective treatment. It would take a whistle blower for me to get the appropriate treatment. Its just as well that I am hardy and resilient otherwise I would be at the mercy of the defensive and carefull signature of a mental health professional psychiatrist. To add, I have other issues but to get my psychiatrist to acknowlege this would mean that he would have to accept my unfair treatment. Question. Who has more chance of being believed? Me a schizophrenic with positive and negative symptoms or a Psychiatrist? In previous appointments he has been blatently unprofessional. A sad state of affairs.

rsxo

Re: its so unfair

Postby rsxo » Tue Aug 07, 2018 2:33 pm

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about your situation.

If this GP doesn't hear your concerns or problems, then you could ask to see another GP, go to another practice, or even consider going privatex

Hope all goes well

Much love <3
RSxo <3

capitalt

Re: its so unfair

Postby capitalt » Tue Aug 07, 2018 7:53 pm

Perhaps try an advocate to speak on your behalf, I believe MIND and similar organisations have them, or access to them.
Good luck.

Return to “Rant Room”