Search

Support Forum

SANE Support Forum

new game for you atttmp

For poetry, art, writing, music - your own or others'
sirhugo

Re: new game for you atttmp

Postby sirhugo » Thu Aug 09, 2018 4:44 pm

im sure she'll be ok. it was just that post she put on the rant room that had me a bit worried. thinking she might have ditched the forum for good. do you email her at all?

:o :o :shock: :shock: :? :evil: :evil: :twisted: :twisted: :shock: :shock: :o :o :( :(

How dare you? what have I done to deserve such suspicion????? :D :lol: :lol:

You decide that an its not worth being eaten by dogs for the sake of a few hundies. You head in the opposite direction of the soup kitchen at a rapid rate.

soon night falls and you make the way to your usual bench in the bus shelter. After a another long cold night you decide to begin another day.

some notes: as you slept outdoors last night you lose 2 HEALTH points. Also, as you have no food you lose a further 2 HEALTH points. your current HEALTH is now 4

so now what?

try to get into a hostel?

go to the council offices?

try to find a job?

go shopping?

go to hospital?

find a room to rent?

ask to stay with friends?

go to a soup kitchen?

andthistoomustpass

Postby andthistoomustpass » Thu Aug 09, 2018 11:39 pm

nope. no contact outside here. i know she planned to keep playing your game. Natalie's silence may be nowt to do with the site. having said that, it seems to me she was trying to help everyone, trying to create a community here. That can be seriously frustrating on such a quiet forum, especially when you take the time to reach out and try to connect with first time posters who often don't reply. Maybe she is just taking a break from it. If she is posting elsewhere I hope she lets us know so I can pop by and say hi.

4 health left! :o :o :o :o
I better find a hostel for tonight.

sirhugo

Postby sirhugo » Fri Aug 10, 2018 5:07 pm

Yeah we just have to leave her be and hope she will be back. let me know if you hear from her

You have been in an out of Glasgow's hostels for some time. Usually you only get a night or two in some scabby hostel full of derelicts are drug addicts. But its better than nothing. This time you are hoping for a longer stay. There are a few places you can go to try to get one of these hostel places. The Hamish Allen centre is a general drop in for homeless. The police could refer you to a emergency homeless line. Or you could drop in on a local caseworker. Take your pick
Hamish Allen?

Police?

Caseworker?

maisi

Postby maisi » Fri Aug 10, 2018 10:58 pm

ATTMP, the inner voice you never knew you had is momentarily intervening, and yes it's a shock to realise it's not necessarily the same gender. (hello hugo, sorry about this attmp said I could) You go to the Hamish because you want to see whether £300 might go further outside the system. Maybe buy a van.

sirhugo

Postby sirhugo » Sat Aug 11, 2018 11:17 am

who knew that attmp had a female inner voice :lol: :lol:

technically your cheating, this is a solo game but I will forgive you this once :D if you want to play I can start a new tread for you if you like

people who call it the Hamish usually know it well. are you from Glasgow?

maisi

Postby maisi » Sat Aug 11, 2018 10:43 pm

Heheh, sorry, feel free to scrap that answer. A new thread for me?? I'm seriously pleased, but just don't think I could match how funny you both are. If I read some of your games and think there's any way I can not go down in a ball of flames (socially- I can handle literally), can I ask you to set one up? I'm not from Glasgow, but my Nan was, maybe I've just picked up some of how she talked. :D

andthistoomustpass

Postby andthistoomustpass » Tue Aug 14, 2018 9:32 pm

Well that was weird. Not only is my inner voice female but for a minute there I was hearing it talk like a cross between Taggert and Rab C.

I'm choosing to stop, breathe and ignore my inner voice (there's a first time for everything :lol: )
I'll give Casey Caseworker a go.

maisi

Postby maisi » Wed Aug 15, 2018 2:14 pm

:lol:
over and out

Jiminy cricket

sirhugo

Postby sirhugo » Wed Aug 15, 2018 6:30 pm

ok lets put aside jiminy cricket for a minute and move on with our lives :lol: :lol:

(maisi offer still stands if you want to play a game :D )

You head to the caseworkers office (who's name is not Casey :D ) and give your sob story, throwing in a few crocodile tears for extra sympathy. After filling out reams of paperwork she advises you to take a seat

An hour later, and there's still no sign of her. You are approaching stabby levels of rage

will you continue to wait?

or will you storm off in a huff and head for the Hamish Allen?

or head for the police station?

andthistoomustpass

Postby andthistoomustpass » Wed Aug 15, 2018 9:37 pm

I am letting the rage fade with a sense of humour and compassion for both myself and Casey ( It's her name now :) ). I'm worried about my health and could do with eating ( Maybe there's a vending machine? )but I've already invested an hour, another won't hurt. I can use the time to meditate and explore the roots of my former rage as I loosen my orange robes and stare into my mood crystal.

Return to “Creative Corner”