Search

Support Forum

SANE Support Forum

severe burning pain in the bottom of my feet for 12 years

Ask, explore, query, share
merroune

severe burning pain in the bottom of my feet for 12 years

Postby merroune » Fri Jun 29, 2018 4:36 pm

Greetings, I’m an adult and I’ve been suffering a weird disease that I can’t find cure to, at least not in my country.

When I was 10 years old I fell down and broke my leg, I had the cast for about 15 days, and after my first time walking without a cast, I started feeling burning pain in the bottom of my feet, I was thinking it is just normal pain, my leg got cured in a while and I started walking and doing physical activities like a normal person, but after one year the bottom feet burning pain came back and kept coming back every time of the year for about 2 weeks to 4 weeks, it starts really powerfully on the first weeks, but it starts vanishing slowly.

Pain description , exactly under my phalanges I feel a severe burning pain, sometimes like electric shocks of pain and the pain sometimes spreads to near my calf, it starts really powerfully on the first 15 days of the period but it starts vanishing slowly

I tired many doctors I did many analysis no one seem to find the problem, I tried many different kind of treatments, pain killers, but every year I have to suffer this pain it keeps going about

capitalt

Re: severe burning pain in the bottom of my feet for 12 years

Postby capitalt » Fri Jun 29, 2018 7:31 pm

Please can you let us know how serious the break was, which bone(s), and how old you are now.
It's possible there's been some nerve damage, which neuropathic pain killers may help with, gabapentin or pregabalin, only your doctor can really help.
Good luck.

capitalt

Re: severe burning pain in the bottom of my feet for 12 years

Postby capitalt » Fri Jun 29, 2018 7:33 pm

Just another thought, are you male or female ?
If it occurs monthly it could be associated with periods.
Carrying an injury can also affect other parts of your body too.
Good luck.

Return to “Information Exchange”