Search

Support Forum

SANE Support Forum

Hi there

If you're new and want to say hello...
bellamabel2018

Hi there

Postby bellamabel2018 » Wed May 16, 2018 5:28 am

Hiya, i have been looking for a place a community with people that have a better understanding of mental health with experience that can help me.

Im a long time self harmer suffering from depression,bi polar,suicide and other undiagnosed problems.Life seems to be getting harder and harder but dont seem to get the help or recognised enough to be getting stable help only a short therapy session from time to time.Finding it really hard to cope with,alot of changes in my life i feel lost unable to grab hold of something with all the changes.

c.j.

Re: Hi there

Postby c.j. » Wed May 16, 2018 9:57 am

Do you live by yourself / with family?

rsxo

Re: Hi there

Postby rsxo » Wed May 16, 2018 11:57 pm

Hi bellamabel2018,

Welcome!x

Sorry to hear what you're going through. Since depression and bipolar can have very similar symptoms, it's more likely that you have one or two mental health illnesses - feeling suicidal can be a symptom of both depression and bipolar for example (called symptom overlap). You mention other undiagnosed problems - would you mind sharing those?

It's understandable that you're struggling with changes - when dealing with mental illness, we search for that sense of security to keep us grounded, so of course, these changes will have an impact on you. Changes are a part of life - the key is to find stability in yourself, and develop the resilience to withstand the impact of change so that it doesn't impact you as muchx

We're here to support you!x

Much love <3
RSxo <3

Return to “Newbies Room”