Support Forum

SANE Support Forum

Hi to all!

If you're new and want to say hello...
jaycee

Hi to all!

Postby jaycee » Sun May 13, 2018 4:48 pm

A hearty hello to all here.

Been dealing with depression and low mood for as long as I can remember and have been struggling to improve my mood.

I have only a handful of family around me but sometimes it's difficult for me to express my true feeling. It feels like I'm putting on a mask which is suffocating me. I don't have real life friends I can talk to nor trust and it feels so lonely.

Anyway I'm hoping to find support here and good people to talk to.

penguin5

Re: Hi to all!

Postby penguin5 » Sun May 13, 2018 5:52 pm

Hi jaycee!

You most definitely will find support on here, I've only just started and people have been willing to help already - you're most definitely not alone even when it feels like you are!

More than willing to help if you ever need to talk, I understand and relate to you very much :)

RM

jaycee

Postby jaycee » Sun May 13, 2018 6:32 pm

penguin5 wrote:Hi jaycee!

You most definitely will find support on here, I've only just started and people have been willing to help already - you're most definitely not alone even when it feels like you are!

More than willing to help if you ever need to talk, I understand and relate to you very much :)

RM

Hi penguin!
Thanks so much so reaching out. I certainly find it safer to approach for help on online forums as opposed to in-person. It just helps to relate to someone who understands, someone who's been there.
I hope you are feeling well! I'm also willing to listen and offer any advise if you need someone :)

penguin5

Postby penguin5 » Tue May 15, 2018 6:59 pm

Yeah if you definitely find much more comfort speaking to others going through similar experiences then definitely carry on!! But thankyou ever so much it does mean a lot - hope you have a lovely week!

jaycee wrote:
penguin5 wrote:Hi jaycee!

RM

Hi penguin!
Thanks so much so reaching out. I certainly find it safer to approach for help on online forums as opposed to in-person. It just helps to relate to someone who understands, someone who's been there.
I hope you are feeling well! I'm also willing to listen and offer any advise if you need someone :)

c.j.

Postby c.j. » Wed May 16, 2018 9:59 am

Hi Jaycee!

rsxo

Postby rsxo » Wed May 16, 2018 11:57 pm

Hi jaycee!x

Welcome!x

Much love <3
RSxo <3

Return to “Newbies Room”