Support Forum

SANE Support Forum

Cleaning at home

For a cuppa - and a chat...
betterinrecovery

Re: Cleaning at home

Postby betterinrecovery » Sat Jul 21, 2018 2:54 pm

Dear Chris,
the change in meds has been a real challenge.
In has in fact taken about 5 months to change meds.
I am just getting used to the 'up and downness' of the new meds.
It is frustrating -
the advantage of the meds is that I am not in floods of tears, so that is good.
The good news is that I am dealing better with the clutter and the hoarding.
Best wishes to you
and will look for your posts on other threads.
B

christabel

Postby christabel » Fri Jul 27, 2018 4:40 pm

:)

betterinrecovery

Postby betterinrecovery » Tue Aug 07, 2018 11:15 am

Dear Chris,
some garden news
I am growing pumpkin in the garden.
It started off with a lot of growth and some yellow flowers. Now I have started to get some fruit, (I had to go on to YouTube to see how to pollinate the flowers and train the vines).
With luck, a following wind (and some rain), also with fertilizer and extra watering, I should have 7 large pumpkins come September.
The slugs have been at the French beans - can't win em all. Only a small garden.

wishing you well.
B

christabel

Postby christabel » Sun Aug 12, 2018 3:45 pm

Hi b

Hope the day Is good for you.
Pumpkins wow. You definitely must have green fingers, as they say.
I googled how to repel slugs as we were inundated after the last rain. We have rain today so likely have to do a slug hunt later.

How's toady? I just noticed we haven't had any ladybirds this year. Was hoping for some as our little great granddaughter loves bugs, any animals actually and birds. She can identify quite a few bird even though she's not two yet. A vet potential. Lol.

I have just realised this isn't the garden page. Never mind, how's things with your sorting and cluttering? I've managed quite a bit of sorting in the wardrobes and sent stuff to charity shop. The kitchen cupboards have had a once over also.

I hope you are feeling stronger. Have read some of the help you and others have offered lately on here and it is lovely.

Take care. X X Chris

betterinrecovery

Postby betterinrecovery » Thu Aug 16, 2018 2:33 pm

Dear Chris,
Nice to see your post - huggs to you ( if I may give you a hug). :D

This morning I found a most enourmous slug in the garden - yes, I agree, they are back. And are bigger and badder than ever now that there has been a bit of rain.

I found one on my precious pumpkin yesterday - I launched it into the air with my digging spoon - really! a wooden kitchen spoon that I use in the garden.

Your great grand-daughter sounds like a clever little girl, you must enjoy being in the garden with her.
Will you be going blackberry picking with her?
I am going to ask my neighbours if they are going blackberry picking and if they are I want to go along with them. It is more fun when children are involved, I think.

I still feel rubbish because of the depression, but I am trying to find ways to soothe myself.
e.g. trying some recepies
There is still clutter --a lot of papers and letters. I can't just put them in the bin either.
more later

hope you are having a good day
B

Return to “The Kitchen”