Search

Support Forum

SANE Support Forum

game/book

For poetry, art, writing, music - your own or others'
teamn

Re: game/book

Postby teamn » Sat Sep 15, 2018 9:32 am

Yeah busy, writing the script during my time that I’d usually be on Sane, abd then been so knackered during the daytimes as staying up so late.

Anyway not seen resident evil, so I’ll say -Awoohaa’

Another reference to the fil you not watched ..300 :D

And off to search ruined houses please

sirhugo

Postby sirhugo » Sat Sep 15, 2018 10:34 am

oh yeah the script. forgot about that. hows it going?

resident evil did have a load of shit films, but I was referring to the games :D

Most of the houses are nothing more than a pile of rubble. However a few remain more or less intact. A thorough search reveals no food, weapons or other useful items. One thing you do find is a crudely drawn diagram of a football stadium. A arrow points to a section marked as "dressing room". Next to the arrow is the line "map to survivors colony here". What stadium is this referring to? Both Glasgow Rangers and Glasgow Celtics stadiums are nearby, it could be either. Thinking hard, you tuck the diagram away and decide your next move
head straight to stadium to search for map?

head to east end?

or back to town centre?

teamn

Postby teamn » Wed Sep 26, 2018 4:08 pm

Wow it has been long that I’ve been away from the forum. Sorry. Script GINGE well, and there has been a lot of action and meetings that I’ve been attending g for my anti knife crime project.

Yesterday however I experienced a delayed reaction to being stuck in lift and had a meltdown I. The evening that still lingering today,

Just staying in today and trying to rebalance

I’ll go to stadium to search for map

sirhugo

Postby sirhugo » Wed Sep 26, 2018 7:18 pm

no problem dear. there are more important things in life than the zombie apocalypse :D

never been stuck in a lift before but I imagine that would suck considerable. sorry you had to go through that :(

There are two stadiums that you could explore. There's Glasgow Celtic, who are apparently a grand old team to play for, or Glasgow Rangers, who are simply the best. Both are nearby. which one will you go to?

Rangers?

:arrow: :arrow: (hint hint) or Celtic?

sirhugo

Postby sirhugo » Thu Oct 04, 2018 4:45 pm

been I while since I head from you my dear. everything OK?

Return to “Creative Corner”