SANE Support Forum

game/book

For poetry, art, writing, music - your own or others'
sirhugo

Re: game/book

Postby sirhugo » Fri Aug 31, 2018 7:33 pm

why the dejavu?? game not getting boring is it? :(

department satire!!! :lol: some of your mistypes are quite comical :D

John Lewis pretty much sells every piece of crap known to man. You always said it would be a good place to hole up in the event of a zombie apocalypse. Isn't it ironic? (dontcha think? :lol: ) A thorough search finds 3 FOOD and a clip for a pistol containing 6 bullets. if you have a pistol this is a WEAPON that kills 6 zombies. shame you don't have a pistol :P :P

so where now?

shopping centre?

stadium?

west side of city?

teamn

Postby teamn » Sat Sep 01, 2018 3:18 pm

Hiya hope your well

Dejavue as I’m sure I was in Department store before, not at all boring.

Ok I think I’ll go west side as it seems I’m going to have to end up there at some point.. let’s see what adventures are in store...store get it, just come out of John Lewis.... :cry: .... ok ok sounded much funnier in my head.

;)

sirhugo

Postby sirhugo » Mon Sep 03, 2018 8:06 pm

:lol: :lol: that’s some gentle comedy my friend. But the best comedy is sometimes the worst :lol:

If you are on foot add 2 TIME. If you are driving add 1 TIME and lose 1 PETROL. The west end is considered to be the "good" part of Glasgow, with some of the best housing and drinking establishments. Personally you found it to be full of pretentious twatbags. You look around and take stock of where to go

A pub?

Your friend house?

Some ruined houses?

teamn

Postby teamn » Mon Sep 03, 2018 10:13 pm

Let’s drive to the pub, it’s usually full of deadbeats (me included) so a few zombies won’t make much difference.

sirhugo wrote::lol: :lol: that’s some gentle comedy my friend. But the best comedy is sometimes the worst :lol:

If you are on foot add 2 TIME. If you are driving add 1 TIME and lose 1 PETROL. The west end is considered to be the "good" part of Glasgow, with some of the best housing and drinking establishments. Personally you found it to be full of pretentious twatbags. You look around and take stock of where to go

A pub?

Your friend house?

Some ruined houses?

sirhugo

Postby sirhugo » Wed Sep 05, 2018 8:03 pm

im not sure than zombies frequent bars. there more into brains than beer :lol:

You wander along Ashton Lane, famous for its many pubs. They are all burning like the fires of hell. This street has definitely seen better days. At the far end you find one pub that is in flames like the rest, but less serious and still intact

will you go inside the burning pub?

or think fuck that and go look at some ruined houses?

or your friends house?

teamn

Postby teamn » Fri Sep 07, 2018 12:58 am

What a tease, was looking forward to a jaegar bomb, followed by vodka and red bull, and maybe crack some zombie head with my a snooker cue.
But nope no burning pub for me, let’s check out my fiends house please

sirhugo

Postby sirhugo » Fri Sep 07, 2018 4:38 pm

alcohol is a depressant. no alcohol for you :lol:

sorry for the disappointment. were you hope for some Shaun of the Dead style zombie slayage? :D

Your old friend Max stayed in the west end before the world went bonkers. You decide to check if he survived. Checking all the rooms, you discover a male figure lying face down. Only Max would wear a ridiculous shirt like that. You race over and flip the body face up......and the remains of Max slashes at your face with his sharp rotting nails. Lose 2 HEALTH. You back away in horror as the zombiefied remains of you old friend stumbles in your direction
will you finish him off?

or run for your life?

teamn

Postby teamn » Fri Sep 07, 2018 7:37 pm

I’m gonna finish that W@#£er off mate, cor blimely slashing my face, cheek of it....

Yes I was hoping for Shaun of Dead, ( never seen it though) but I’ve seen the Kingsman, was hoping for something like that, but glad anyway as at least I’m alive and adventure continues.

Thankyou so much for the game it’s great and helpful

sirhugo

Postby sirhugo » Fri Sep 07, 2018 8:43 pm

that's your friend you calling a wanker :lol:

sorry im afraid there are nothing reminiscent of the free bird scene from kingsman. :D I was going for a more creepy resident evil vibe

your welcome. not sure how it helps exactly but whatever works for you :D

gripping your trusty baseball bat, you bludgeon your old friend to death. Afterwards you find a half drunk bottle of vodka nearby and pour it all over his corpse. One last drink for your old pal. After a heartfelt salute you throw a match on his corpse. He always wanted a Viking funeral. After some grieving, and warming yourself by the corpse you are ready to move on

Back to the pub?

search some ruined houses?

or back to the east end?

sirhugo

Postby sirhugo » Wed Sep 12, 2018 5:47 pm

busy week?

Return to “Creative Corner”