For poetry, art, writing, music - your own or others'
sirhugo

Re: game/book

Postby sirhugo » Tue Jul 10, 2018 12:15 am

You still with me?

teamn

Postby teamn » Wed Jul 11, 2018 11:38 pm

So sorry I totally forgot about the game, been busy with trying to secure a job, anyway I going to put a reminder on my phone tonight so that'll check daily.

And in short I definitely know what I'm going to do I'm running like a little girl.!!!!!! Not gonna waste my baseball bat on one zombie when clearly there's gonna be trouble ahead .

sirhugo

Postby sirhugo » Thu Jul 12, 2018 4:23 pm

don't worry about it. you obviously have more important stuff going on. im usual only on here when im at work Wednesday to Saturday myself. any luck on the job hunt?

Your screaming for your life sprint is cut short by a dead end. Looks like you will need to grow a set and fight your way out of this one

Unfortunately zombie killing wasn’t covered in your college classes. However, years of playing resident evil has taught you to always aim for the head. A rocket launcher would also come in handy but there isn't one lying around

Gripping your trusty baseball bat you swing like Pete Rose for the zombies rotting head. After a few blows it drops the ground in a gurgling mess of rotten flesh. After vomiting your guts up for a few minutes, you are ready to move on

(a little note. you killed one zombie so you have one zombie kill left with your current weapon. if you have no weapons and get attacked by zombies you will die)

After a few minutes of aimlessly wandering your find an exit that leads outside. You gulp the sweet, fresh non zombiefied air and try to gather your thoughts. What the hell is going on? Have you accidentally wandered into the set of the walking dead? Where the hell is everyone? You decide to start following the road. You soon find an abandoned car

search the car for supplies?

keep in the car and drive?

ignore car and walk?

teamn

Postby teamn » Fri Jul 13, 2018 10:02 pm

Well I decided after all the shit I've been through with depression and housing issues etc , my son being attacked, that I would create a job fir myself and make a proposal to th council about things that affected me and things I had no support on, and to create a project that supports families or people like me. They've in support of it so I've been busy finding venues and partners to run it with.

Ok, oh my dats a dead end how tragic.
Ok I'm definitely staying I the car keeping it ad putting peddle to the metal or whatever the saying is! Let's see how far I get before
Errol runs out but as I'm I the car Imsure I can keep whatever supplies are in there and hopefully run over a zombie or two if need be.

sirhugo

Postby sirhugo » Sat Jul 14, 2018 9:34 am

damn that's good stuff girl. :D :D well done. that's a fantastic idea. I've often thought of doing something similar but never had a clue how to go about something like that. let me know how it goes. if there's anything I can do to help as well im in

ok im struggling to follow your writing here :lol: so im going to assume you wanted to drive the car so here goes

You jump behind the wheel and head off north, hoping to find a sign to tell you where the hell you are. After a few minutes you see a sharp corner approaching. You step on the brake and…….nothing. You pump frantically and get the same response. You yank the wheel to the left, taking the corner at nearly fifty. The speed sends the car into a wild skid, and you see a cliff edge approaching rapidly

will you jump out of the car?

or fight to control the skid?

teamn

Postby teamn » Sat Jul 14, 2018 11:30 pm

So sorry about the spelling in previous message, I really should start re reading my posts before I press send/submit.

Thanks fir the support of the project and I'll definitely keep you informed of what the developments are.

Ok , I don't need to think too hard, I'm going to jump (with my baseball bat obviously).

What a cheeky begged you are though
, realising the twists and turns in this game and things never as simple as it seems. Who knows if I allowed the car to go over the cliff iit may be better , but no I'll go for easy option and jump..see where this takes me. :shock:

sirhugo

Postby sirhugo » Mon Jul 16, 2018 4:32 pm

Good choice my dear you saved yourself for certain death

You take a deep breath and hurl yourself out of the car. After a few painful bounces you come to a stop (lose 4 HEALTH). However, when the car turns into a massive fireball at the bottom of the cliff, you feel that you made the correct choice. After dusting yourself off you continue walking.

After a few hours of walking you finally find a road sign. When you see where you are you have to laugh. The nearest civilization is your old home town of Glasgow. At least if your going to be eaten by zombies, it'll be Glaswegian zombies. You walk on for another few minutes and suddenly you hear a car approaching from behind you. Another human or a zombie Jeremy Clarkson?

Do you want to flag down the car?

Or ignore it and keep walking?

teamn

Postby teamn » Wed Jul 18, 2018 11:03 pm

Thank goodness I made it , what does (lose 4 HEALTH) mean?

Anyway by mentioning Glasgow now as I try to settle for bed all I got in my head is....'and I will walk 500 miles, and I will walk 500 more... la la la da , la la la da',,

Anyway it's a tough choice and probably a very reckless one, I've watched many a horror movie and would be shouting angrily at myself in the movie fir my forthcoming choice...

I'll flat the car down :roll: .. :shock:

sirhugo

Postby sirhugo » Thu Jul 19, 2018 4:59 pm

as part of the game you have certain stats such as health, weapons, food etc. im keeping track of them all for you. if you want to know what they are ask any time.

oh god the old proclaimers cliché :roll: they're from Edinburgh you know :D

Your luck is in! it’s a actually human being driving the vehicle. The young lady called Zoe is happy to left you in the vehicle. She is heading for Edinburgh to try to find her family. You ask her to drop you in Glasgow so you can see if any old friends of yours are still around. You then think that maybe Zoe can explain what the hell has happened to the world. But do you really want to know?

do you want to ask for an explanation?

or is ignorance bliss?

teamn

Postby teamn » Thu Jul 19, 2018 10:53 pm

I definitely want an explanation.

Thanks for your explanation of stats too..

!when you go will u send back ...a letter from America.' Another proclaimers banger!!

How are yiu by the way?

Return to “Creative Corner”